your dream teams lineups

Kebab gud

Sidekick
Reaction score
It seems that everyone wants to changes some of the big teams at the moment.. "Hawkgirl just issent right for the JLA, Black Lightning and Gro-Force should quit the JLA and join the outsiders" bla bla bla ..

So why dont you all Just go nuts.. and create your own dream lineup of the big teams in the DCU
i only have ONE RULE! Only use living characters so dont use characters like Superboy and stuff..

ill make my Dream team's later

Holy original ideas Batman!

Superman
Batman
Green Lantern
Aquaman
The Flash
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman

JLA:
Captain Marvel
Hawkman
Flash
Power Girl
Nightwing
Aquaman
Plastic Man

JLA:
Charles Barkley
Larry Bird
Clyde Drexler
Patrick Ewing
Earvin Johnson
Michael Jordan
Christian Laettner
Karl Malone
Chris Mullin
Scottie Pippen
David Robinson
John Stockton

Justice League of America: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Bart Allen, Hal Jordan, Orin, Martian Manhunter, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Ray Palmer, Red Tornado, Hawkman, Zatanna, and Plastic Man

Justice Society of America: Jay Garrick, Alan Scott, Wildcat, Hawkman, S.T.R.I.P.E., Power Girl, Atom Smasher, Obsidian, Sandman, Stargirl, Hourman, Liberty Belle, Damage, Mr. Terrific, and Dr. Mid-Night

Titans: Nightwing, Red Arrow, Troia, Tempest, Cyborg, Raven, Beast Boy, Vox, Bumblebee, Red Star, Jericho, and Flamebird

Teen Titans: Robin, Wonder Girl, Speedy, Kid Devil, Ravenger, Miss Martian, Offspring, Misty Kilgore, and Supergirl

Outsiders: Black Lighting, Geo-Force, Metamorpho, Katana, Dr. Light, Grace Choi, Thunder, and Captain Boomerang Jr.

JSA:
GL (Alan Scott)
Wildcat
Flash (Jay Garrick)
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Green Arrow
Black Canary
Stargirl
Hourman
Liberty Belle
Jakeem Thunder
Hawkman
Doctor Mid-Nite
Mister Terrific
Starman
Sand
Obsidian
Damage

JLA:
Martian Manhunter
Ion
Donna Troy
Red Arrow
Nightwing
Flash (Wally West)
Power Girl

JSA:
GL (Alan Scott)
Wildcat
Flash (Jay Garrick)
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Green Arrow

Black Canary
Stargirl
Hourman
Liberty Belle
Jakeem Thunder
Hawkman
Doctor Mid-Nite
Mister Terrific
Starman
Sand
Obsidian
Damage

JLA:
Martian Manhunter
Ion
Donna Troy
Red Arrow
Nightwing
Flash (Wally West)
Power Girl

throws up. must be a bad dream.

I'm pretty happy with the current JLA, except that I would have change Hal Jordan and put John Stawart in the team instead.
I think the absolute JLA is the dream-team that includes :
- Superman, Batman, Wonderwoman, J'onn J'onz, Flash, Green Lantern and Aquaman. Seven members.
But I find it problematic to have Aquaman. The ruler of the seven seas has his kingdom to rule, and his kingdom is 2/3 of the planet. So I think it is necessary to take someone else. And I think that in 2007 maybe another woman would not be too much to ask. Vixen, Zatanna, Hawkgirl, Black Canary, etc ...
Because of her "emblematic winged warrior" appearance, and because of her possibilities, (and because I like her a lot as well) I would say Hawkgirl.
NEVERTHELESS, I would bring Aquaman as a guest star very frequently, like "he's the eighth members of the team", if they were an eighth member.

why would i have to do that when the precedent has already been set?

because it was'nt even funny and its pretty lame.

"OmG you dont like civil war, it must be its good" its ******ed and lame.

you know what else is ******ed and lame? coming into a good natured thread and being an ******* unprovoked. maybe if your criticism was even somewhat constructive it would be cool and warranted, but youre a dick for the sake of being a dick... get a life...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"