Your girlfriend fantasizes about waking up next to the Wrestling Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lobo

Daisy is <3
Reaction score

And for Lobo!

Lol thanks. Can I have them and Lillian? :hehe:

As for Brie, I am going to defend her a little bit, because while she will never be Trish, AJ, Gail etc. She is showing a willingness to learn and at least try. That's more that can be said of other Divas that have come and gone. Oh and despite what people may say here, there is not a single one of us who wouldn't. :o

Of course if I had my way, Aksana would be the face of that division.

Last edited:
The Wyatt Family was a major focus of last night's edition of WWE Raw, and F4WOnline.com is reporting that the family's feud with Daniel Bryan and CM Punk is just beginning. Current plans call for a Survivor Series match of The Wyatt Family and one other WWE superstar vs Daniel Bryan, CM Punk and two other teammates of their own.

It was noted that this isn't supposed to be a burial of CM Punk and Daniel Bryan, but rather a major push for The Wyatt Family. However, it does appear that Daniel Bryan is out of the WWE Title picture for now.

WWE Survivor Series will most likely see Randy Orton vs Big Show for the WWE Championship. The other match being discussed is Big Show vs Triple H in singles action.

Daniel Bryan vs Triple H was one of the original ideas for Survivor Series, but F4W is reporting that match is no longer being considered.
:sleepy:

Bryan out of the title picture = BIG FAT YAWN

Mark Madden turned out to be right, Triple H has done to Bryan EXACTLY what he did to Punk, he's leeched off the overness and made himself the central star of the show, Bryan's now wrestling nobodies, Orton was swatted aside like he was nothing and it was all about Show and Triple H, it's just like the summer of Punk all over again.

Mark Madden turned out to be right, Triple H has done to Bryan EXACTLY what he did to Punk, he's leeched off the overness and made himself the central star of the show, Bryan's now wrestling nobodies, Orton was swatted aside like he was nothing and it was all about Show and Triple H, it's just like the summer of Punk all over again.

yep!!

This is sad and undeniably true if Bryan doesn't get his comeuppance. Bryan is over enough, I just don't get it. Triple H doesn't need any momentum ,but feels the need to circumvent anyone else regardless

Bingo.

Big Show will beat Orton for the belt then HHH will beat him? Where are they going with all this? I had a lot of confidence in them after Summerslam but it's all gone now.

All HHH had to do was swallow his pride and pull a Vince (and get his ass handed to him by DB every week) but he swerved and pulled a Bischoff. Ratings would've stayed strong (cause people want to see DB get little wins every week).

But for the last two months they did their best to kill DB's heat (which hasnt worked I mean...the fans picked DB over HBK last night) and pulled BS into this even though no one wanted him involved.

Just put in my 2K14. Now to create all my crap, might not actually play the game for a few days or so. Maybe a match or 2.

Triple H should have declared himself both WWE Champion and God when he had the chance to.

The Wrestling Thread is pooling its money to buy TNA

Just put in my 2K14. Now to create all my crap, might not actually play the game for a few days or so. Maybe a match or 2.

did you preorder it and did you receive your Ultimate Warrior code??

I've been hearing reports that some people haven't been receiving their Warrior codes.......

I'm expecting this to happen: Punk and Bryan feud with The Wyatts throughout Survivor Series and TLC and then comes time for the Royal Rumble Bryan and Punk go back to pursuing the WWE title. Bryan wins the Rumble and Punks end up becoming a 3rd contender leading up to Wrestlemania and we get the proposed 3 way match between Cena, Punk, and Bryan.

I'm expecting this to happen: Punk and Bryan feud with The Wyatts throughout Survivor Series and TLC and then comes time for the Royal Rumble Bryan and Punk go back to pursuing the WWE title. Bryan wins the Rumble and Punks end up becoming a 3rd contender leading up to Wrestlemania and we get the proposed 3 way match between Cena, Punk, and Bryan.

I'd be fine with that if either Punk or Bryan won and unified the titles.

if Cena won.....................

I'd be fine with that if either Punk or Bryan won and unified the titles.

if Cena won.....................

Yeah that would be ******ed if Cena won because it would show that no matter how popular you get Vince won't allow the glass ceiling to be broken until Cena retires.

Yeah that would be ******ed if Cena won because it would show that no matter how popular you get Vince won't allow the glass ceiling to be broken until Cena retires.

which means.......nothing has changed.

I really hope this feud with the Wyatts is a temporary detour for Bryan and he'll get back in the title hunt again.

all the build up will have been for nothing if Bryan doesn't overcome all the screwjobs and finally win the title clean.

I choose to remain optimistic. That Orton is going to retain against Show, just like the old days when a legit champion would run through a few quality contenders before losing the belt to a deserving challenger. The Wyatt feud is then just something for Bryan or Punk to do until 2014, because let's face it, at this point the rest of the year is pretty much a holding pattern for the WWE until the Royal Rumble. In some ways, it would be detrimental to Bryan for him to be champion now, when the only major event from this point on is the increasingly dubious Survivor Series.

Right now, I find there is too much belt-changing over the course of a single feud. It's okay when it's Cena and Punk, but I'd also like to see some elements of a champion winning consecutive programs against a diverse roster of challengers.

Typical HHH. :whatever: Meltzer and Alvarez are going to have a field day with this.

I'd love it if HHH/Steph gave Bryan a really early entry number in the RR as "punishment" for something, and he survives and wins the whole thing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"