The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Your single, favourite shot from all of the Spider-Man movies?

Pretty much JJJ! It's the absolute hardest feeling to describe, doesn't happen in movies often.

That sort of "this is my life now" stuff really gets to me. That was his life, as he knew it, gone. His entire world in one second, and he's trying to come to terms with it. Whilst other scenes are prettier or funnier or more action-y, nothing was as raw or human than the moment she died until the end of the grave scene, powerful powerful stuff

Pretty much JJJ! It's the absolute hardest feeling to describe, doesn't happen in movies often.

That sort of "this is my life now" stuff really gets to me. That was his life, as he knew it, gone. His entire world in one second, and he's trying to come to terms with it. Whilst other scenes are prettier or funnier or more action-y, nothing was as raw or human than the moment she died until the end of the grave scene, powerful powerful stuff

I know what you mean, its hard to put into words really!

Same for me, it felt like I was at a funeral watching that. Very powerful scene :csad:

You know in a book when you're reading a really emotional part of it and you kind of get this "airy fairy, I can't believe this is happening, downtrodden" feeling? It's really hard to describe, but it's kind of like things are a bit blurry and airy? Please tell me someone gets it! :)

Yeah, I felt that during the grave scene. The film had it's flaws, but you can't take away from that scene, my word, great insight into the other half of spiderman

:up::hrt:

It just hit me but this looks a lot like something Marvel artist Gabriele Dell'Otto would paint. Probably me favorite final swing.

I love the shot in Spider-Man 2 where he swings between the semi and it's trailer, during the car chase. Hot damn!

It's a cool shot but I've never been a fan of Spider-man in the dark. It's fine when minimal (Raimi films), but the ASM1 had SOOOO much night fighting that it was trying too hard to be dark or brooding. ASM2 improved on this hugely.

Pete+dancing+gif.gif

:doh:

Marc confirmed that her head did indeed hit the floor.

Whether that was before or after the snap, he didn't say, I think.

I think if her head had hit the ground, we would see her hair turn red.

I am obsessed with this scene, probably my favorite scene of any Spider-Man movie. The cinematography and the score is so powerful. My favorite part of that scene is this:

ibvd9jkD4s84ne.gif

I also like this one from SM3:

Venomgif2.gif

Everything with the Symbiote was visually stunning.

giphy.gif

the special effects for the symbiote were the best parts of spider-man 3

Sorry, just had an aweful thought.

Her head hits the ground, she bleeds, her hair turns red. She wakes up, starts coughing and purs, "Face it Tiger, you just hit the Jackpot"

Screen fades to black, credits roll, so do heads, Spider-Man is dead.

Still waiting to be hired to write the script for the third film, Sony are taking way too long to call.

Sorry, just had an aweful thought.

Her head hits the ground, she bleeds, her hair turns red. She wakes up, starts coughing and purs, "Face it Tiger, you just hit the Jackpot"

Screen fades to black, credits roll, so do heads, Spider-Man is dead.

this is the answer to all of the fans that want emma stone to come back as mary jane. Just retcon the ending of asm2.

When they do the reveal for this:

spider-man_151pyxurz.jpg

It's so funny and self-aware...

God I love Tobey Macguire as Spidey, all the shots of him in the old spiderman movies just make me smile

Still waiting to be hired to write the script for the third film, Sony are taking way too long to call.

They're not gonna call. Due to lack of funds Sony can't afford to pay their phone bill.

after watching spider-man 2 tonight. this became my favorite shot from that movie.
KlFdQs.gif

Despite my issues with Venom in SM3, the birth of Venom scene was excellent.

I take back what I said before.

THIS is my favourite shot from the Webb movies.

is7WvytzNOZDu.gif

Absolutely breathtaking. The more I look at it, the more I love it.

After rewatching them all, these are my picks from each movie.

Spider-Man 1
xH4hjXO.gif

Spider-Man 2
Abrv5Yq.gif

(The whole scene of him trying to stop it, more or less)

Spider-Man 3
tumblr_n0lwe9ZtPm1rawb5do1_500.gif

The Amazing Spider-Man
amazing_spider_man_by_speedthehedgehog101-d59jh3u.gif

TASM2

I can't post it, but when Goblin transforms. :oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"