Zombies Attack!! Who's on your team and why? Knuckle Up!!

E-man- Can use his singing ability for entertainment/killing zombies.
Superferret- All things medical and food.
Harls- Seem innocent to some but she will be the leader in 'most zombie kills'.
Bruce Banner- Our GPS.
The Original Bamfer- The semi leader of the group with an eyepatch.

Since I read the Zombie Survival Guide, any team I am on instantly gets 20 XP and the use of one cool bladed weapon.

Just one? After I secure a decent crossbow (or two, I'll need to take one apart in order to see how it works), I'm grabbing as many knives as I can.

As for me, ill be using the following weapons:

51zeusqznblsl500aa300.jpg

forgedsteelwarsword2540.jpg

55605.gif

and of course Jesse Ventura's baby just for emergencies...

minigun1.jpg

Those blades seem very impractical considering what I'm planning on doing with my knives.

Just one? After I secure a decent crossbow (or two, I'll need to take one apart in order to see how it works), I'm grabbing as many knives as I can.

You get to start out with one free upgrade, and it'll help you get out of the cave we start out in. After that first mission we'll find more weapons and/or barter to get more tools to build more.

See? Bartering. That's what the knives are for.

Knives as the post apocalyptic currency? Brilliant! Considering that some kick ass empires did the same thing, I'd definitely take SuperFerret on my team now.

No, I'll stab people and take their stuff. I'm a D&D player, I know how to do that.

Way too over-powered there, Kane.

Enjoy being overrun.

E-man- Can use his singing ability for entertainment/killing zombies.
Superferret- All things medical and food.
Harls- Seem innocent to some but she will be the leader in 'most zombie kills'.
Bruce Banner- Our GPS.
The Original Bamfer- The semi leader of the group with an eyepatch.

Besides GPS, I am pretty fast runner and have had some weapons training. When the crap hits the fan for this team I totally see Harls bringing out her angry side.

Got some zombie gear today at the local gun show. Pics to come.

I'm definitely taking Kable24 and mrvlknight21. I've seen some of their gun collection, and thy both have a considerable amount of firepower. I'm just hoping they'd let me use one of their weapons or at least cover my ass.

Well, I can only carry so much firepower so, I am willing to share.

One of the first times I took my 9mm carbine to the range I did this at 75 yards with just a red dot scope.
zombie-1.jpg

Once I got it dialed in properly, I did this.
zombietarget.jpg

I've also hit the bulls eye at 100 yards with just an iron sight.
it goes against the grain of what survival books say, but I think I'd be better off going alone.

My team:
MrvlKnight21
Kable24
The Mr. Terrific
ColossalSpoons
ComicChick (she's from the south and in my mind that means she probably owns lots of guns)

My team:

SuperFerret - His intelligence and knowledge of animals would really help us out there.

Savage - Need a good sniper. And someone who can lead the team.

Colossal Spoons
- Obviously we need a tank.

Kane925380 - We need that tech guy!

I'd probably have C. Lee on my team just for the excuse to have an old guy say "PILLS HERE".

HPIM1068.jpg

Choose your weapons team? lol

1200 rounds for the M4
50 for the 12 gauge
200 for the 1911
200 for the 9mm's
10 for the 37mm launcher.

not pictured are 2 swords and some throwing knives.

I just need to make my bug out bag and get in my truck and start picking up my team when the fit hits the shan.

I would definitely want a M4 and a PSG-1.

Also, I wouldn't mind having the Military issued 7.62 mm with add-on 20mm, and it's fancy built-in distance meter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"