Zombies Attack!! Who's on your team and why? Knuckle Up!!

Well since this is my thread I'm like science Zombies. So these are creatures of our own doing and we gotta take our world back. If you get bit or scratched you are a Zombie. They are not to fast, no faster than a brisk walk. However they outnumber the living, by A LOT!! So let's choose our teams people!

Then survive and wait.

Behold, science! (Warning: Some profanity may follow.)

http://www.cracked.com/article_18683_7-scientific-reasons-zombie-outbreak-would-fail-quickly.html

I'd be racist as hell and pick only black people.

I pick whoever the top 5 craziest mf'ers here are.

...so you wouldn't necessarily be the one to die first?

Black people don't die in the zombie apocalypse. Not until the end of the first movie at least. Somebody besides me would already be a decoy. *hires white guy for the job*

Fine! If we're talking "Any weapon we want" then hook me up with The Judge.
[YT]4H5GepjBRsM[/YT]

I like the Judge, but it is a bad choice here imo. Low round count, slow to reload and the ammo is large and heavy (cant carry as much).

I have white people on my team, and my team will survive til the end!

Until you guys get hungry and cold. Then you'll come looking for Aunt Petunia. I'll be whittling crossbow bolts in a van down by the river.

:ff: :ff: :ff:

I'll act like MJ and do Thriller dance moves to control the zombies, then have them raid a Walmart for kicks and giggles.

:ninja:

And while they are in there...

I have my team dump tons of grenades to blow their zombie asses up.

:awesome: TRICKERY!

MrvlKnight21, Collossal Spoons, SuperFerret, ComicChick and katiegirl.

5 people made for kicking ass and taking names.

LouFerrigno Demon would have made it since she has the engineering gear to come up with devices to take out large quantities of zombies... but she's not been on in a long time and I can't guarantee that that's not because she's been turned into a zombie already.

MrvlKnight21, Collossal Spoons, SuperFerret, ComicChick and katiegirl.

5 people made for kicking ass and taking names.

LouFerrigno Demon would have made it since she has the engineering gear to come up with devices to take out large quantities of zombies... but she's not been on in a long time and I can't guarantee that that's not because she's been turned into a zombie already.

Mr. T's team and now yours!! WHOOOO!
Ive been here 7 years and finally I get some respect! LOL!
:woot:

I don't need a team. I'll just need a baseball bat, gloves, wipes, water, mask to cover face from zombie blood.

But for giggles...

Spoons

MvrlKnight
Sports_3057

ComicChick (cause she's a panthers fan)
Bamf (although he'll probably get me killed in a comical way

John Cena
Mr. Terrific.

Edited it now.

You lost your spot, because you left out that you were on my team. So I kicked you off. :cmad:

You are on like everybody's team, your new name should be Wolverine! :oldrazz:

Edited it now.

You lost your spot, because you left out that you were on my team. So I kicked you off. :cmad:

Nice! That's a good team as well!:word:

Ok I got this idea from a FB post. You were supposed to see who was the 1st 5 friends on your page and that's your team. Well, I wanna shake things up a bit. Pick who would want and why. Choose 5 Hypesters. Choose wisely! I'm going for a powerhouse. I'm gonna go with fitness thread folk! Here's my 5...

Spoons

mrvlknight21

ChickenScratch

Speedball

WillardNation

I figure I got a better shot at survival with a team who is fit and not affraid to get their hand dirty! Who you got!?!

SWEET!!!
I might not know how to fire a gun, but I could kick holes through zombies and rip their heads off. I'm probably be deadlier with a Machete though, I know how to use those REALLY well.:awesome:

Edited it now.

I didnt want to be on a team with John Cena anyways.
:oldrazz:

You are on like everybody's team, your new name should be Wolverine! :oldrazz:
:

Oh no. I dont want to be Wolverine! LOL!

SWEET!!!
I might not know how to fire a gun, but I could kick holes through zombies and rip their heads off. I'm probably be deadlier with a Machete though, I know how to use those REALLY well.:awesome:

Hello teammate.
*shakes hand*

You people have no idea what you're missing... zombies and I, we got a thang going on.

Me. And only me. And maybe Dorky. But that's about it. Oh and Poetic Chaos' cousin. And Pickles. That's knowsbleed's list right there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"