10.21-22 - Finale - Discussion (Spoilers) [SERIES FINALE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
If it does change can't wait to see what it is.

Maybe they don't want to spoil the episode by naming it Superman. I mean, we know what he becomes, but not people who don't know about the mythos.

people are acting like if it WAS finale part 1 and finale part 2 that IT would change the ending. Who cares? Id rather be surprised and go into this blind, people are building it up WAY to much.

There's still hope for Superman being used as a single title or a two-worded title involving Superman. :super:

Hehe, what if the first part is called "Super" and the second part is called "Man".

Hehe, what if the first part is called "Super" and the second part is called "Man".

By this point, Clark should be proactive, confident, independent, strong-willed, and a leader. If for some reason, he's still reluctant and having doubts then all those years of his journey would be thrown out the window. :super:

Question: Please tell me Smallville‘s two-hour series finale is not going to be titled “Finale Part 1″ and “Finale Part 2,” as is being reported. —April
Ausiello: I’m 97 percent certain those are placeholders. My advice? Chillax! (FYI: Still no news re: Rosenbaum. And no news continues to be bad news.)

http://www.tvline.com/2011/02/ask-ausiel....house-and-more/
http://www.tvline.com/2011/02/ask-a...od-glee-gossip-girl-community-house-and-more/

I'm hoping title is Superman .

I dont care if they call the episodes "Poo" and "Crap" as long as they're well done and we get the ending we deserve.

"Superman" seems the obvious choice for a finale ............... but then again, why not?

The whole show is about Clark becoming Superman. Yes there's been other important storylines - his father dying, meeting Lois, etc - but the 10years have all been progressing towards one thing - him putting on the costume and finally becoming Superman.

So I think it's totally fitting that the show finale is called "Superman", predictable or not. In a way, "Smallville : Superman" would represent the beginning : end.

I believe i know how smallville will end. Zod will come back from the phantom zone and will some how be changed and end up teaming up with clark to defeat darkseid. However since this show seems to be about Chloe, Chloe will push both of them out of the way and sacrifice herself to defeat Darkseid by pushing her and darkseid into the phantom zone. Again belittling Clark/Superman and showing that this show is actually about how women made Superman.

I dont care if they call the episodes "Poo" and "Crap" as long as they're well done and we get the ending we deserve.
:up:

I believe i know how smallville will end. Zod will come back from the phantom zone and will some how be changed and end up teaming up with clark to defeat darkseid. However since this show seems to be about Chloe, Chloe will push both of them out of the way and sacrifice herself to defeat Darkseid by pushing her and darkseid into the phantom zone. Again belittling Clark/Superman and showing that this show is actually about how women made Superman.
:csad: Dammit... I can actually see this happening.

If they do end up calling it "Superman," then they should definitely release an extended version of the finale on blu-ray/DVD. That way, we can all have our very own Tom Welling as Superman movie to put on our shelves!

Don't worry, Serbstream, that won't happen.
I can see why you're worried though.

I also figured the titles were placeholders.

This show has been about everything but Clark becoming Superman!
The first couple of seasons was Clana rollercoaster, then Chloeville and now it's Loisville!
Naming the last episode Superman would be inappropriate and misleading!
Finale sounds good. Finale of Smallville.

I hope Clark doesn't spend the majority of this series finale with Lois. I want to see him lead the Justice League if he is to be the leader of this silver-age generation of heroes. Whatever happens in Prophecy will lead into the series finale. I don't Clark flying only at the last moments of the series finale or else it would look like a lightswitch. He should flying throughout the series finale to face Darkseid if he's to earn the suit. :super:

This show has been about everything but Clark becoming Superman!
The first couple of seasons was Clana rollercoaster, then Chloeville and now it's Loisville!
Naming the last episode Superman would be inappropriate and misleading!
Finale sounds good. Finale of Smallville.

says the person who thinks the entire show should focus on Chloe...

:facepalm:

Finale will be all about Lois! :fhm:
She will investigate and end up kidnapped by Darkseid! :awesome:
Clark, Ollie, Tess and others will be saving her. Tess dies! :csad:
They find Lois, Ollie gets her out. Clark fights Darkseid for 2 minutes!
Clark wins. Clois love scene 7 minutes! :hrt: :hrt: :hrt:
Next day Clark rips his shirt to reveal his Superman costume,we see him flying for 10 seconds. The end! :woot:

It's a tv show - we'll be lucky if he fights him for 2 minutes. What matters is the finale to be good and that's it.

Finale will be all about Lois! :fhm:
She will investigate and end up kidnapped by Darkseid! :awesome:
Clark, Ollie, Tess and others will be saving her. Tess dies! :csad:
They find Lois, Ollie gets her out. Clark fights Darkseid for 2 minutes!
Clark wins. Clois love scene 7 minutes! :hrt: :hrt: :hrt:
Next day Clark rips his shirt to reveal his Superman costume,we see him flying for 10 seconds. The end! :woot:

wah wah wah :(

Chloe's no longer relevant! :o

Take your hurt butt back to Kryptonsite.... :doh:

And btw The Clark/Zod fight from Salvation was how long? 40 sec? Didn't stop it from being good though. Doesn't matter how long it is, it's the presentation what counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"