15 Minutes 15 Minutes with AndThePickles

Status
Not open for further replies.
List 5 movie titles that associate with 5 hypesters. :oldrazz:

Are you a reality tv fan? If so, which reality shows do you watch? Overall no, but I do watch some - Project Runway, Survivor, The Real World, Jersey Shore, the MTV challenge shows, and America's Next Top Model.

Of the "big three" reality competition shows (Survivor, The Amazing Race, Big Brother), which one would you like to compete on? Survivor

:up:

i approve of our mixtape :up:

what was your favorite class in HS?

least favorite class in HS?

What kind of toothpaste do you use?

How many times a day do you brush your teeth?

List 5 movie titles that associate with 5 hypesters. :oldrazz:

Ugh, this is so not my forte. Um...

The Fellowship of the Ring - Bamfer, because I'll never forget that hobbit picture someone drew of him.
American Pie - Catman

Man I don't know.

i approve of our mixtape :up:

what was your favorite class in HS? The Speech class I took my senior year...it was all about public speaking, etc.

least favorite class in HS? anything related to math or chemistry

What kind of toothpaste do you use? at the moment, a Crest extra whitening one. My favorite that I usually buy is Arm & Hammer.

How many times a day do you brush your teeth? 3-5, a clean mouth is very important!

Last edited:
What kind of pets have you had?

What kind of pet (or pets) do you want?

What kind of pet would you never want?

If you were in a zombie apocalypse, what would be your weapon of choice and why?

Do you like to visit theme parks / amusement parks?

Who's your daddy, and what does he do?
How old are you?
What do you eat in the cinema?
When were you last naked infront of another person?
Are you one of those annoying people that talk during the movie?
Ever seen the film 'The fly' by David Cronenberg, good aint it?
How old were you when you lost your virginity?
whats your favorite flavour crisp (potato chip)?
look, you got a time machine, where you going to?
Favorite bond?
Favorite Character from the UK BBC soap 'Eastenders'? (you may need to google and pick a character at random, i wont accept 'never seen it')
You open your mail and there's a invite to a sex orgy, are you going? go on it could be fun.
Favorite part of a woman/man, depending on your sexuality.
Ever had a paranormal experience (or thought you've seen a UFO)?
You get home and there's a celebrity of your choice in your bed, who is it?
Would you stop if it was hammer time?
Favorite Batman?
Favorite film ever?
Most overrated film ever?
you wake up, big juicy spot on your face, you gonna pop it or leave it?
Tina Turner, claims she's simply the best, better than all the rest better than anyone, anyone you ever met, do you agree?
Last person you saw naked, apart from yourself?
Those peanuts at the bar, do you eat them?
The happiest moment in your life so far?
Whats for dinner in your house today?
Favorite thing to drink?
Ever thought you might be gay?
Favorite item of pick n' mix?
Favorite Ghostbuster?
Favorite Star Wars Character?
What one film should they never, EVER remake?
What one film should they get re making as soon as possible?
What actor do you think you most resemble?
What film have you seen more than any other?
Best smell in the world?
Most horrible smell in the world?
Ever walked in on someone having sex, if so who was it and has anyone walked in on you?
Would you stop, collaborate and listen if ice was back with his brand new invention?
Do you like pina colada?
What about getting caught in the rain?
Any idea what color postman pat's cat is?
Favorite superhero?
Favorite Superhero movie?
Last time you hit someone (with the intention of hurting them)?
How many men women have you slept with?
Do you see the glass half full or half empty?
What was the last lie you told?
A genie gives you 3 wishes (you cannot ask for more genies or more wishes) what are they?
Show us a recent picture of yourself
Tell us something about yourself that may shock us?
You know those women with hairy chins, why don't they shave it?
How often do you work out?
Southpark/Simpsons or Family guy?
Are you a good dancer?

What kind of pets have you had? Goldfish, cats, russian siberian hamsters and teddy bear hamsters, a chinchilla rabbit, guinea pigs, and dogs.

What kind of pet (or pets) do you want? I currently have no pets because Spoons and I have busy schedules, but I really miss having them. Eventually I want kitties and dogs. My dream dog is a bichon frise...one day I will have one!!!

What kind of pet would you never want? an iguana or any other form of large lizard, yuck

If you were in a zombie apocalypse, what would be your weapon of choice and why?
A really sharp and easily portable sword. Guns are nice and all, but if those *****es get close to you, you need something that can easily kill them.

Do you like to visit theme parks / amusement parks?
I love to!

Don't you think Wendy gets the short end of the stick when it comes to Disney marketing? Just because she's not a princess?

I think it's animated class warfare.

What do you think?

:ff: :ff: :ff:

Lets pretend your not with Mr. Spoon and you are going on a loverly blind date, You've been told beforehand the blind date has all the qualities of a certain Disney character, Which character are you hoping he'll be like?

Have you seen any of the live Disney stage shows?

I've seen Beauty and the beast live twice (with the missus), it's really good, do you agree?

Favorite Pixar movie?

Why does no one say Bug's life?

How many times have you visited Disney land Disney world?

Care to show us a picture of yourself meeting a Disney character?

Are you a fan of Aquaman?
I am completely ambivalent on him. The only time I even "saw" Aquaman was on Smallville, as I don't read DC comics.

Who's your daddy, and what does he do? His name is Dennis and he works in printing doing graphics work.
How old are you? 24
What do you eat in the cinema? Nothing.
When were you last naked infront of another person? This morning, a few hours ago.
Are you one of those annoying people that talk during the movie? No way! The most I'll do is very, very softly whisper to the person I'm with if there's something I don't understand, but I prefer to wait until after the movie.
Ever seen the film 'The fly' by David Cronenberg, good aint it? I've never seen it so I wouldn't know.
How old were you when you lost your virginity? 17
whats your favorite flavour crisp (potato chip)? salt and vinegar!
look, you got a time machine, where you going to? Ancient Rome
Favorite bond? James Bond, I'm assuming? I've only ever seen the more recent ones. I suppose Daniel Craig over Pierce Brosnan.
Favorite Character from the UK BBC soap 'Eastenders'? (you may need to google and pick a character at random, i wont accept 'never seen it') Dude, I've never even heard of this show. I also don't watch soap operas at all.
You open your mail and there's a invite to a sex orgy, are you going? go on it could be fun. I'd have to ask my boyfriend first :o
Favorite part of a woman/man, depending on your sexuality. I'll go neutral and say that for both genders - the eyes.
Ever had a paranormal experience (or thought you've seen a UFO)? Nope
You get home and there's a celebrity of your choice in your bed, who is it? James Earl Jones (not sexually, he's there to read me a bedtime story!)
Would you stop if it was hammer time? Most definitely.
Favorite Batman? Batman Returns
Favorite film ever? This is impossible for me to choose.
Most overrated film ever? The Dark Knight
you wake up, big juicy spot on your face, you gonna pop it or leave it? I'm assuming you mean a pimple? No, popping = infection and scarring.
Tina Turner, claims she's simply the best, better than all the rest better than anyone, anyone you ever met, do you agree? Pssh, no. I do love "What's Love Got to Do With It," though. (The movie)
Last person you saw naked, apart from yourself? Spoons
Those peanuts at the bar, do you eat them? Gross, no. I also hate peanuts anyways.
The happiest moment in your life so far? Hmm...I'm happy a lot! It was pretty awesome getting my own place with Spoons, though. I'll choose that one.
Whats for dinner in your house today? That's up in the air...depends on whether or not the hurricane makes the power go out here.
Favorite thing to drink? I usually just drink water. I also love chocolate milk, if we're talking non-alcoholic options.
Ever thought you might be gay? Yes
Favorite item of pick n' mix? What is that?
Favorite Ghostbuster? I don't remember the specific characters :csad: I like Dan Akroyd though, which one was he?
Favorite Star Wars Character? Anakin Skywalker
What one film should they never, EVER remake? You know, the first thing that springs to mind is "Dirty Dancing," because they ARE remaking it and that pisses me off.
What one film should they get re making as soon as possible? I'd love it if Hollywood would make a proper version of "The Golden Compass" and do the entire trilogy.
What actor do you think you most resemble? Hmm, this is a tough one. I think that I'm pretty unique looking, so perhaps another member here who has seen me could comment lol.
What film have you seen more than any other? When I was a little girl I'd watch "The Land Before Time" over and over, so probably that one.
Best smell in the world? honeysuckle on a summer evening
Most horrible smell in the world? bad BO
Ever walked in on someone having sex, if so who was it and has anyone walked in on you? Yes, my first college roommate and her boyfriend. It was scarring. I can't remember if anyone has ever walked in on me.
Would you stop, collaborate and listen if ice was back with his brand new invention? No, Vanilla Ice is not a man to be collaborated with.
Do you like pina colada? If it's a good strong one.
What about getting caught in the rain? If it's a warm rain, yes.
Any idea what color postman pat's cat is? Who is that?!
Favorite superhero? Ms. Marvel
Favorite Superhero movie? The Incredible Hulk or the first Spiderman film
Last time you hit someone (with the intention of hurting them)? I suppose when I was a little girl and slapped my sister.
How many men women have you slept with? 3
Do you see the glass half full or half empty? half full
What was the last lie you told? One of my coworkers took a vacation last weekend and didn't tell anyone else in the office but me where he was going. When everyone else was speculating about where he went I pretended like I had no idea.
A genie gives you 3 wishes (you cannot ask for more genies or more wishes) what are they? To fix the US economy, to cease aging, and to tell me what happens when people die. These wishes would probably change every day...tough question.
Show us a recent picture of yourself Nope
Tell us something about yourself that may shock us? I don't think that I'm a particularly shocking person.
You know those women with hairy chins, why don't they shave it? I don't know, I wonder the same thing. They should get it lasered off.
How often do you work out? At the moment, not often at all. I've gotten so lazy, it's horrible. However, starting next week, I'm beginning a routine that will have me guaranteed working out minimally twice a week and I plan to do so more than that.
Southpark/Simpsons or Family guy? Simpsons
Are you a good dancer? I've been told that I am.

Good questions

I remember you saying once you don't want children, what would you do if tomorrow you found you were pregnant?

James Earl Jones reading a bedtime story would be amazing, And Dan Akroyd played Ray Stantz. :)

You said that you do not read DC Comics. Do you read any comics? And which ones if you do?

Whoa, and oldbie I've never seen before.

totally thought your name was turdyside-kick. :o

Who would be your wrestling tag team partner, dead or alive?

Fave song from a musical?

Favorite disney villain?

If you were performing a song from a musical, which would it be?

favorite disney song to sing along to?

whats the last book you read? graphic novels/comics don't count

recommend a book to us.

show us one of your favorite comic covers

Don't you think Wendy gets the short end of the stick when it comes to Disney marketing? Just because she's not a princess?

I think it's animated class warfare.

What do you think? Haha, I think that she DOES get the short of the stick, but I also do not like Disney's animated Peter Pan films. I LOVE Peter Pan, but I prefer it to be darker/more tragic than Disney presents it.

:ff: :ff: :ff:

Lets pretend your not with Mr. Spoon and you are going on a loverly blind date, You've been told beforehand the blind date has all the qualities of a certain Disney character, Which character are you hoping he'll be like? Most Disney princes aren't given much character development, unfortunately. Aladdin has some of the best character development, so I'd probably choose him. He's imaginative and willing to go to great lengths for the woman he loves.

Have you seen any of the live Disney stage shows? Unfortunately no :csad:I don't think that Beauty and the Beast on ice counts lol

I've seen Beauty and the beast live twice (with the missus), it's really good, do you agree? I wouldn't know :csad:

Favorite Pixar movie? Finding Nemo

Why does no one say Bug's life? It was a cute film, but not very memorable.

How many times have you visited Disney land Disney world? 0!Read back through some of the other questions and you'll see my sadness regarding this lol

Care to show us a picture of yourself meeting a Disney character? I haven't met one.

I remember you saying once you don't want children, what would you do if tomorrow you found you were pregnant?

I would get an abortion.

You said that you do not read DC Comics. Do you read any comics? And which ones if you do?

Already answered:
What are reading these days, comics wise? Are you getting anything from the DC relaunch? I haven't picked up individual issues of comics in forever. I couldn't keep up with them, and it got frustrating trying to make sure I was also reading all of the tie-ins, and some of my favorite books were really going down hill. Right now, if I hear of an interesting event, I wait until it's over and then either get the hardcover or if Spoons has the issues, I'll read all of them. I'm also really into independent stand alone stories...I love Mouse Guard and I just picked up the first volume of a cool looking little story at Baltimore Comic Con called "The Stuff of Legend." Also saw this zombie graphic novel called "The Awakening" that looks great.

I never read DC books (unless you count some Vertigo titles), but the re-launch is intriguing. I may give a few titles a try.

since you say you don't like Disney's Peter Pan, does that mean you've read the book?

if so, why do you prefer the more tragic part? i've read it and i'm kinda wishy washy as to which I prefer as there are certain parts of the book I kinda didn't like.

have you seen Tangled yet? if so, what did you think?

Who would be your wrestling tag team partner, dead or alive? Edge

Fave song from a musical? Oooo tough one. Hrm. Long-time favorite is "Summer Nights" from Grease

Favorite disney villain? Ursula

If you were performing a song from a musical, which would it be? "Roxy" from Chicago

favorite disney song to sing along to? I could NEVER choose just one! Tops are "Part of Your World," "A Whole New World," "True Love's Kiss" and "That's How You Know." Recently, I also fell in love with the healing incantation in Tangled

:up:

whats the last book you read? graphic novels/comics don't count I'm currently reading "The Throne of Fire" by Rick Riordan.

recommend a book to us. Well, I think of this one because you asked it, but everyone should read the "His Dark Materials" trilogy by Philip Pullman! :oldrazz:

show us one of your favorite comic covers
I had a poster of this one on my dorm wall in college:
50-2.jpg

:hrt:

Do you go to those hipster cafe's and watch super indie bands play?

since you say you don't like Disney's Peter Pan, does that mean you've read the book? I have.

if so, why do you prefer the more tragic part? i've read it and i'm kinda wishy washy as to which I prefer as there are certain parts of the book I kinda didn't like.
I'm actually not a fan of a lot of the book...mainly Peter's short memory. It's so frustrating! The tragedy that I both hate and enjoy comes into play in the 2003 live action Peter Pan movie and Hook. I think that it is beautiful and sad to see the love between Peter and Wendy that can never bloom because Peter refuses to grow up. And in Hook, you also see the scenario in which Peter *does* choose to grow up...and you see what he loses by doing so. It's also very sad to me in that film that Peter chooses to grow up too late to be with Wendy, and she has to see him marry her granddaughter. It's heartbreaking :csad:
have you seen Tangled yet? if so, what did you think? I have, and I loved it. I'm a huge Alan Menken fan and loved the songs he did for the film, and the story was actually surprisingly good. Also a visually stunning movie. The movie proved my doubts wrong.

Do you go to those hipster cafe's and watch super indie bands play?

Haha, no. My sister is a hipster, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"