2006-2007 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maximum_Carnage said:
I really hope that before Shaq retires that we see a Miami V.S. L.A. showdown in the Finals.

i would love that too!:up: ....

and dog lips..i hope kg comes HERE!:)

All-Star Superman said:
Thats no joke next season belongs to the Wizards. We will own the NBA:mad::up::up::up::up::up:

All Star... who's in your avatar?

Immortalfire said:
Little early aren't we? :rolleyes:

Go Hawks. :(

nope the 05-06 season is officially over.... the new season/off season begins today :)

sorry about the hawks..imagine them with j terry .... boris diaw and the young talent they have:eek:

Sarah Carter(she looks just like my wife when my wife has blonde hair of course).

All-Star Superman said:
Sarah Carter(she looks just like my wife when my wife has blonde hair of course).

hmm.. never heard of her but she looks ****-i-licious :o :up:

DOG LIPS said:
Pfft... Mavs all the way next year. Spurs will MURDER the Suns then lose to the Mavs again. :p

i agree, at least i have someone on my side. .......For the mavs at least. would of said mavs all the way but i'm still a little heart struck

cornernat said:
i agree, at least i have someone on my side. .......For the mavs at least. would of said mavs all the way but i'm still a little heart struck
Mavs should be a much better team next season. Many of their young players like Harris needed a finals kick in their ass to make them more mature and make them want it more. Hell, they all did. :up:

think the mavs will sign terry again?..if not ..we got a good home for him

2 Predictions listen people this is imprtant!

Keving Garnett & Big Ben Wallace will go to Chicago!

*Wakes Up*

Damnit I was sleep typing again. In all Seriousness I really hope Da Bulls nab one of these two guys, or even Jermaine O'Neil would be cool as well.

I get a feeling many big names will be jumping teams this offseason in an attempt to get a ring.

DarthRekal said:
sorry about the hawks..imagine them with j terry .... boris diaw and the young talent they have:eek:
Thing about it, we had Terry. I was ticked when we traded him :(

thats what i meant yall had a squad.... the hawks deserve some love...i really wish they would find a way to blow up..i miss the NIQUE years

I just hope that Steve Nash doesn't get the MVP again...this is starting to get silly.

DOG LIPS said:
I wonder what team KG will end up on? You know he wants a ring and he's not getting one anytime soon with the T's unless they make some big changes.

According to Stephen A. Smith's "sources" he said Dallas and I think he did say that New Yorks looks interesting. It's already been reported and confirmed that KG isn't happy in Minnesota anymore.

The problem lies that no one is going to gut their team just to get KG.

I could see maybe Toronto or Indiana making a play for him. One thing is for sure, if they do end up trading KG, it won't be to a Western Conference team.

The Heat will not repeat. Zo will retire, Payton will be gone, and more than likely Detroit or the Cavs will knock them out of the playoffs next year.

I SEE SPIDEY said:
Sounds like Sour grapes to me.

Not really. I don't think the Heat will repeat next season. I think the teams in the East that will give them the most trouble are Detroit and Cavs.

Now if Chicago or Indiana happens to get KG or Ben Wallace, then watch out.

I SEE SPIDEY said:
Sounds like Sour grapes to me.

Not really. I don't think the Heat will repeat next season. I think the teams in the East that will give them the most trouble are Detroit and Cavs.

Now if Chicago or Indiana happens to get KG or Ben Wallace, then watch out.

I'm sorry for the double post. My internet was lagging and I didn't expect it to double post like that.

Has the Hype been having some issues as well?

sunrise has some points... i think the east is getting stronger and if kg moves east it only deepens..the west is slowly becoming weak..with only a handful of standout teams... i think the clippers ( i love em) will fall back to the wayside..its the clippers after all... the lakers need serious help...the suns should be fine.. the spurs are always okay and the mavs should be as well...other than them three its a toss up on who will be good

This year's playoffs gave us a good glimpse of what to expect next year. I see in the east the cavs and wizards becoming serious contenders, while detroit continues to slip. The Heat without ZO and payton will still be the best team in the east, it'll just be harder to get back to the finals(notice i said get back) In the west, I'm rootin' for the lakes and clips to advance at least to the conf finals, Mavs will the best team out there, but the suns will be oh sooo badass with the return of amare (man i can't wait to see him embarass duncan again) Unless KG goes to the mavs, i don't see him making any other team automatic contenders for a title. Next years MVP will probably be either Lebron/Kobe/Wade, these are the 3 best players in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"