• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The worst drive-thru foods in America

As for the Sonic Chicken Club Toaster, you can tell by the picture it's loaded with fat. But it tastes great.

DQ's strawberry cheesecake blizzard is freakin good

It's not on the list, but I vividly recall getting a burger at Wendy's, taking it back to work for lunch, opening it, and seeing the bun sweat grease/fat. :csad:

I was really put off from fast food for a while.

Sonic.
Krystal Burger.
Whataburger.
The Panada Express.

I wish they file for bankruptcy.

these WORST lists from yahoo/msn are dumb...

by WORST they mean most calories or w.e..

that doesnt mean it tastes horrible.

They release one of these lists every other week, it seems. I saw a similar list on the MSN homepage maybe a week & a 1/2 ago & it was loaded with items from Sonic & Jack In the Box.

There are 2 Sonics in Athens, I drop by periodically. I'm doing my part for you, JAL :up:

I've never seen a Sonic within 300 miles of where I live. It wasn't until last year that the first (stand alone) Chick-Fil-A opened up in my area.

This article made me hungry. :csad:

There are 2 Sonics in Athens, I drop by periodically. I'm doing my part for you, JAL :up:
I live in Pa.

I've never seen a Sonic within 300 miles of where I live. It wasn't until last year that the first (stand alone) Chick-Fil-A opened up in my area.
They first opened the first sonic in my area last year.

Foot long chili dogs :up:

Calorie heaven.
Yes, i had a few of those they are damn good.

Dairy Queen does have some awful, awful actual food.

Well, if you're looking to buy food from a place that specializes in ice cream & such, you probably deserve a ****** meal anyway.

Going by taste, our local Arby's has the worst tasting fast food in the city.

As much fast food as I've eaten, I'm glad to say that I haven't had any of those things on that list. Eating fast food is fine,...you just have to be smart about what you buy.

Sonic.
Krystal Burger.
Whataburger.
The Panada Express.

I wish they file for bankruptcy.

Dude, are you serious? Never heard of any of those but Sonic, and Sonic is one of the most underrated franchises in the country. Seriously, it's so much cooler and the food is so much beter than McDonalds, but there are barely any of them around. There's like a few per state, which is ridiculous. If I ran the company, I'd have Sonics popping up all over the place. The novelty of the drive-in is just so great, and the service is usually pretty good as well.

If a Sonic opened up next to a McDonalds, it would put that McDonalds out of business. Simple as that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"