A Lounge in the Wind

Status
Not open for further replies.
watch your tone Pink... I'll stop giving you flowers.

Not fair to threaten that.

No. I think he may have adjusted the file I have on him.

I deserve a bunch of geek points. These images are going on my windows:

upload_2018-10-17_17-27-7.png

You didn't know Pinky was a ghost?

I'm actually just a unethical businessman who dresses up as a ghost to scare tourists away from an old amusement park so I can buy it on the cheap and convert it into industrial land. And I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for Spider-Aziz and his talking dog! :argh:

I'm actually just a unethical businessman who dresses up as a ghost to scare tourists away from an old amusement park so I can buy it on the cheap and convert it into industrial land. And I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for Spider-Aziz and his talking dog! :argh:

In the movie, you've got 99.8% odds of being played by Ben Mendelsohn, just FYI.

That's what they all say.

Hadn't heard this yet. I want to say, "I hope everyone is OK", but giving you said bomb, and the kid had to set it off somehow....
19 dead apparently. But it wasn't in the US so it gets less coverage.

It was in the Crimea so it will get even less coverage in the US.

Powerful men. The best. The best.

Putting Trunp at Hitler's right side is giving Trump way too much credit. Trump would be at the kids table with Kim Jong Un.

Putting Trunp at Hitler's right side is giving Trump way too much credit. Trump would be at the kids table with Kim Jong Un.
Saddam Hussein is on Hitler's right (he's either getting up or starting to sit down, you can see his chair behind him)....Trumpy is just another deplorable at the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"