A Lounge in the Wind

Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband used to bait mouse traps with chocolate chip cookies and it worked every time. I can vouch for this because when my pet mouse got sick I would put her meds on moistened cookie bits and she never turned it down.

I was going to tease you about a hamster keeping one of it's rodent brethrens as a pet. But that's pretty cute imagery. Keep up the good rodent nursing :up:.

Hamst'rroids sound too close to hemroids.
It's supposed to. It's haemorrhoids on steroids, but specifically designed for rodents.

I am chemical free as long as you don't count chocolate chip cookies, lol. :p
You'll be glad to hear that those legally count as recreational chemicals rather than performance-enhancing (even though the sugar content can increase rodent speed by 45%), which means you are cleared to compete in next year's rat'n'hamster Olympics. It's a level playing field as other competitors have already been reported to be building up candy floss and pick'n'mix supplies.

You'll be glad to hear that those legally count as recreational chemicals rather than performance-enhancing (even though the sugar content can increase rodent speed by 45%), which means you are cleared to compete in next year's rat'n'hamster Olympics. It's a level playing field as other competitors have already been reported to be building up candy floss and pick'n'mix supplies.
I'm practicing already, the video proved it. :D

I was going to tease you about a hamster keeping one of it's rodent brethrens as a pet. But that's pretty cute imagery. Keep up the good rodent nursing :up:.
She had pink eye. The vet kinda looked at me funny, a fifty dollar vet bill for a five dollar mouse but I'm a responsible person. She took her meds, I changed her wheel from a solid one to one with bars which is cleaner and it never happened again. :)

tumblr_npwwpqrBs61s2wio8o8_500.gif

Full "Downtown" mode. :hehe:

Are you into Man In The High Castle flick? I started it this last week and a half and in the middle of season two and I'm thoroughly enjoying it, minor quibbles here and there. I'm hoping it doesn't have some kind of "jump the shark" moment I haven't reached yet.

Are you into Man In The High Castle flick? I started it this last week and a half and in the middle of season two and I'm thoroughly enjoying it, minor quibbles here and there. I'm hoping it doesn't have some kind of "jump the shark" moment I haven't reached yet.
I watched the first season and liked it well enough, but I just never kept up with it after that. Maybe I'll pick it back up after Daredevil.

I watched the first season and liked it well enough, but I just never kept up with it after that. Maybe I'll pick it back up after Daredevil.

I'm binging it literally every day for the last week and half getting to the end of one ep and going "Well... I gotta know what happens next". Lol.

I've dropped Iron Fist and Luke Cage season 2 for now to jump straight to DD season 3. Just started it. :cool:

I've dropped Iron Fist and Luke Cage season 2 for now to jump straight to DD season 3. Just started it. :cool:

The issues of those two shows pain my inner fanboy. So much that could be done with those two properties but LC is a slog and IF is a mess...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"