A New Era for the Wrestling Thread

Women's War Games has been really fun so far, and we still have Becky, Rhea, and Mia to enter.

The ladies War Games match was EVERYTHING.
And to think, we still have the main event! :eek:

I was a little worried about Bianca. She seemed to have tweaked her knee on Iyo's moonsault, but she seemed okay enough to keep lifting. Hopefully everyone comes out healthy.

When did they start acknowledging the Bullet Club by name on WWE tv?

I knew about New Japan, especially with the Nak/Muta match coming up. But that was the first I heard BC mentioned by name. But then again, I don't watch weekly.

I would have liked the women's War Games more if it didn't have the trash in it.

They mentioned Drew and Gargano were Evolve tag champs ás well

I knew about New Japan, especially with the Nak/Muta match coming up. But that was the first I heard BC mentioned by name. But then again, I don't watch weekly.

I would have liked the women's War Games more if it didn't have the trash in it.
They've mentioned BC since the Judgement Day/AJ stuff started.

Do you mean the weapons?

The triple threat was awesome (with a great finish), and I totally expect Seth to wrestle Roman at Mania.

It's going to be interesting to see how Stephanie McMahon and Triple H can create stars in comparison to Vince has over the years.

The back of Mia Yim's head appears in the post credits to the latest UpUpDownDown in which they played Beyblade to determine the #1 Contender for the UUDD Title (currently held by Seth Rollins). It was also the official UUDD debuts of Braun Strowman and Johnny Gargano:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"