• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A New Era for the Wrestling Thread

Sf0VZ.jpg

Sf0VU.jpg

Sf0VV.jpg

I think the two matches that are hard to predict on tonight's PLE are the KOTR final and the Women's World Championship match. These days title's don't change hands as frequently and Becky's only been champion a few weeks, but that happened because of Rhea's injury so I wouldn't be surprised if Liv wins as she's got the momentum, but i wouldn't be shocked if Becky retained as there are several heel and face challengers on Raw, so either woman works as Champion.

In the KOTR final I'm expecting the best match of the night and I'm really hoping Gunther wins, but with the addition of the winner getting a WWE/World title match at SummerSlam I'm not sure he will, as if Rock isn't back to face Cody I can see them going with Cody vs Orton as the main event, where as I'm not really seeing Priest/McIntyre vs Gunther being a popular choice as they're all heels, even though Priest feels more of a tweener right now.

I think the two matches that are hard to predict on tonight's PLE are the KOTR final and the Women's World Championship match. These days title's don't change hands as frequently and Becky's only been champion a few weeks, but that happened because of Rhea's injury so I wouldn't be surprised if Liv wins as she's got the momentum, but i wouldn't be shocked if Becky retained as there are several heel and face challengers on Raw, so either woman works as Champion.

In the KOTR final I'm expecting the best match of the night and I'm really hoping Gunther wins, but with the addition of the winner getting a WWE/World title match at SummerSlam I'm not sure he will, as if Rock isn't back to face Cody I can see them going with Cody vs Orton as the main event, where as I'm not really seeing Priest/McIntyre vs Gunther being a popular choice as they're all heels, even though Priest feels more of a tweener right now.

I can’t call the women’s championship match either. For some reason though, I could see Liv winning and her Dirty Dom embracing in the middle of the ring. That would be the icing on her revenge tour by getting Rhea’s belt and her man.

But if Gunther doesn’t win KOTR that would be a huge missed opportunity

I think Liv and Gunther win today. Also Queen Nia is what I'm expecting. Oh and Liv getting an assist from Dom.

I wanted Gunther to win KOTR, but I didn’t like the finish in that match.

I saw up to Nia becoming Queen. Then work got super busy. Gonna watch the rest of the show now

I try to watch AEW still, but it's rough. Especially when I have Hunter pushing GUNTHER to the moon, Roxanne doing her thing in NXT, Iyo existing, and Giulia on her way.

Congrats to all the winners in the King and Queen of the Ring event .

MJF has returned in Double or Nothing, takes out Adam Cole, and cuts a promo about his contract. All the while cosplaying as Triple H with the leather jacket. I hope he's a fan of Motorhead.

Also I'd like to see MJF and Toni Storm together as King and Queen of AEW.

Mark Henry has confirmed that his contract with AEW has expired and that he will not re-sign. Now all it takes is for him to sign a WWE legends deal and we can have this epic theme song again in the WWE video games:

Well I'm very jealous of Dom this morning lol

It's nice to see general managers that aren't backing down from their talent. Pearce getting in Breakker's face after he demolished Dragunov and Ricochet is great to see. Scrap Iron came off looking like an authority figure while Breakker still looked like a badass.

First she breaks Rhea's shoulder, wins Rhea's title after she is forced to relinquish it and now she took Rhea's man with a kiss.

No other heel in wrestling is seeing Liv Morgan, that woman is EVIL.

I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"