Inhumans ABC's The Inhumans - General Discussion (news, updates, speculation...) - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Inhumans was announced I was super excited for it. I felt like Black Bolt finally speaking would rival Thanos getting out his seat or Wolverine finally letting out the claws in Old Man Logan. Then I see a trailer with cops beating on Bolt which causes him to inadvertently use his voice :(

They really bungled this. I'm so tired of this supposed feud between tv and film.

Every time I see small good bits from the trailer/promos, I just wonder how better those would be had it been for a film.

Based from the moon
Excluded from the outside world
A royal family of super powered people
Terrigenesis
Alpha primitive

Marvel has an unique property here. They are not another street level hero or a superhero team or a superhero that accidentally got powers or another superhero waiting to be an Avenger. It just sucks that they are wasted especially if the poor reviews turn out to be right.

Though I do think the one flaw that the source material has is the lack of more villains within the Royal family and the lack of villains. They are already turning Auran into a villain while Lash was already used in Aos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"