Inhumans ABC's The Inhumans - General Discussion (news, updates, speculation...) - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that one comparing to Agents of Shield seemed very obvious from the get-go.

I've never even heard of any of those reviewers. I'm going to wait for reviewers I've heard of reviewing this.

He calls Maximum "Diet Loki"

Still going to watch this series out of sheer curiosity. Its only 8 episodes and not the usual bloated 20 plus episodes stuff.

Love the character posters! I wish ABC had this imagery before instead of those black/white promo pics.

I wish there's a group poster.

Yeah Mockingbird's costume sucked. It just looked like a generic SHIELD costume.

Vox and Guardian reviews are also up. Also negative.

That's 3 for 3.

And about those people on Twitter. Fantfourstic also got good Twitter reactions.

Planned on actually seeing it in IMAX but I think I'll just skip. Black Bolt is in my top 3 for comic characters and I was disappointed the moment they announced it would be a series. You just showcase the royal family and the Inhumans with a low budget tv series on ABC.

If they acted like it never happened and introduced a proper Black Bolt in Black Panther 2 I wouldn't even complain. They did the king dirty here.

I figured reviews would be bad, but still plan on catching it Sunday

I bet Marvel TV is counting the days until the Runaways and Punisher are released. I don't think this will be terrible at all ( I pray not), but the Inhumans deserve better then this.

I feel horrified for the Inhumans for these bad reviews and word of mouth. Out of all the Marvel properties that are excluded for a film adaptation/appearance - I feel like they are the #1 property that should have gotten a film adaptation especially Marvel won't likely get the film rights for the X-Men and the Fantastic Four.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"