Abomination In Hulk 2!

xcan28

Civilian
Reaction score
If done right that'll be the best baddie in any comic book film! Fingers are crossed:)

I never had any doubt that if there was a Hulk 2 the Abomination would be the bad guy.

I'd still like to hear confirmation of actual Hulk 2 production from someone other than just master smoke-blower Avi Arad, however.

Finally some good news, hopefully we will hear more soon.

I'm far from a regular Hulk reader, but I've always been intrigued by him. I want to see a dark, gritty evil character:marv:

There was a X-men comic where angel had just got his natural wings back and he "bumped" into the Abomination in a sewer and it was sweet...gimme dirty, smelly sewers baby! No more hulk being a "macho man" in San Fran thank you very much;)

The Lizard said:
I'd still like to hear confirmation of actual Hulk 2 production from someone other than just master smoke-blower Avi Arad, however.

I love Avi, but I feel the same way. I'll have more confidence when I hear some sort of movement.

This is great! (provided it ever happens...)

Now we have a reason for Banner to return to the U.S. from his self-imposed exile in South America: Super-spy Emil Blonsky, hearing reports of the U.S. military's expieriments that resulted in the Hulk's creation, decides to infiltrate Gamma Base and gather as much intel as possible, inadvertently causing the same accident the changed Banner to happen to HIM. The result?

The Abomination.

Who then kicks all kinds of army ash, kidnaps Betty, and goes on a cross-country rampage...enter Banner/Hulk to stop him.

Oh, man, i hope they BOTH talk in this film! And no fifteen foot tall giants please! Let's keep it relateable!
(as much as possible)...

can someone post a pic of this villain? i am not reading hulk comics. so i dont know this guy.

2Intellect_Abomination.jpg

260px-Abomination.gif

Strange said:
Finally some good news, hopefully we will hear more soon.

Sounds like he's masking his preference as news.....

EDIT: found it after some digging...

I sure hope they don't f#ck the up character of the abomination (That rhymes!:D )

Figured he'd be the villian. Funny, my Bro and I were just talking about this.

If parents thought the first Hulk film was a bit too intense for kids....wait till they get a load of this guy.

Though, I will be a bit disapointed if we never get The Leader on screen...but who knows. Look at all of the stuff going on in Spider-man 3. Leader may make it in there yet.

He needs to look like he did in the Bruce Jones run.

i'm just glad there seems to be some movement happening with this franchise. its a shame most folks didnt appreciate the first film, it had one of the most solid foundations storywise for a long lasting franchise.

oh is it that time for our annual hulk announcement

well i'll see u all again in a few months or a year when avi says that is really gonna happen but they need to get a proper script first and they are currently looking at writers and blah blah blah

GIVE ME A DIRECTOR! then i will smile

If he looks like Deodato's Abomination, then I shall smile. If he has blue trunks on, then I shall cringe.

co2 said:
Though, I will be a bit disapointed if we never get The Leader on screen...

Me too, I've always wanted to see live-action humanoids...

The Abomination would be even better, however.

if this happens. it could be one of the best marvel films, granted its done right. and the hulk should barely talk but abomintion able to talk normal, just like in the comics.

Christmas out of the way, Easter just gone, oh and Avi Arads annual Hulk anouncement. See you all next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"