Abomination In Hulk 2!

Abomination in Hulk 2! Awesome.. Hopefully The Leader for Hulk 3!

ProfeZZor X said:
I'd prefer the 15 foot tall Hulk too.

However, you "small Hulk" guys have to consider the standards and continuity that Marvel set. Hulk was never really a "normal" sized creature to begin with, and a lot of people that aren't familiar with all the incarnations of the monster will be confused.

I'm not a "small Hulk" guy...I'm a "normal Hulk" guy. 15 ft tall is "Might Joe Young Hulk".

Originally posted by ProfezzorX
I'd prefer the 15 foot tall Hulk too.

However, you "small Hulk" guys have to consider the standards and continuity that Marvel set. Hulk was never really a "normal" sized creature to begin with, and a lot of people that aren't familiar with all the incarnations of the monster will be confused. What I will go for though, is if they worked in the Banner-controlled Hulk (black tank top & clean cut) somehow. Maybe he could experiment on himself to try find a cure, and instead of a cure, the Banner intelligence is the side effect. He'd then have the knowledge to beat the Abomination by the end of the movie.

right!!!!!!!!!!:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

I like the idea of a semi intelligent hulk. Abomination should be interesting to see. I'm not a big hulk reader can someone explain the grey hulk to me?

Awesome news that Abomnation will be in Hulk 2, kinda a no branier really. I mean Hulk doesn't have a vast arsonal of cool looking villans as say Spidey or Batman does, so Abomination is the logical choice. The question now still is 'when'? It's still baffles me that it's been several years since the first movie and they still can't get another one into production yet, and that people are still calling the first one 'A hit'...?

The problem was listed in the very same article, and that the problem now is financing. And that's because nobody wants to invest in the film because of what happened with the original. I'm not trying to open up another Hulk movie bashing debate, it's just blatantly obvious that Spidey is on his third movie and the reason is because of it's sucess, and Hulk is still in developemnet hell after only 1 flick...and people can't accept the reasons behind it.....

I'm a die hard Hulk fan...just not of the movie.

Golgo13:The Hitman said:
The problem was listed in the very same article, and that the problem now is financing.

I read that article, and there was also another one from a different publication a few days later stating that Avi was going to use the Merill-Lynch loan money from the other films he was suppose to finance (Silver Surfer, Captain America) and produce the Hulk sequel and Iron Man first. Hence the reason why he mentioned using the Abomination for the next Hulk film.

Demon Within said:
I thought I saw waaaay back when that Avi wanted the grey Hulk in #2. If that still sticks thats gonna make Abomination alot stronger.

I have a feeling that is the way it will go. It will make it much more of a challenge if it is Grey Hulk vs Abomination.

The Original Hulk I thought was pretty damn good till they kinda blew it when they had the Absorbing man look like a slab of Rocks... That was type weak. I dont see no excuse for that at all. I mean damn make him look like a man yo, that would have been cool...
I know they wouldn't have had that same mistake with the Abomination. Abomination is going to be mad cool. This could be great.. The whole City devestated with the battle between the Hulk and Abomination. We could see something akin to what we see with the Thing and the Hulk in the comics when they fight each other. That would be the best! It dont have to be realistic too much man.. Just devestate the whole damn city! Splash page type ish!!!!

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
I hope they have a good 8 mins fight at the end. 1st one should only last a few mins as Abom should beat Hulk easily.

The 1st fight should be real good, lasting 2 minutes or 3. Hulk hasn't met anybody as strong as him.

The Hulk movie excelled with action scenes but the story was ****. The sequel needs to be better.

Well, IMO, they have a very good foundation to work from with the first movie. Keep what was good (which IMO was a lot), lose the bad. The first encounter with the Abomination should be short as well IMO, Hulk could put up a small fight, but Abom should beat him down easily.

Odin's Lapdog said:
the baddie being completely CGI at all times.
well, Abomination cant trun back into Emil, so i dont see whats wrong with that

really?

i honestly didnt know that....

i thought his whole reason for being pissed at the hulk was because he couldn't turn back.

EDIT:
oh i see.

the thing with havnig a completely CGI baddie is having the audience relate to the being. It's very rare that it happens, especially if the abomination is going to be getting a lot of screen time.

Odin's Lapdog said:
really?

i honestly didnt know that....

i thought his whole reason for being pissed at the hulk was because he couldn't turn back.
hahaha ... funny :mad:

Sava said:
well, Abomination cant trun back into Emil, so i dont see whats wrong with that

I thought the reason Abom hated Bruce/Hulk was because Abom couldnt turn back to human form.

Sava said:
hahaha ... funny :mad:
we've crossed wires somewhere sava, look back and trace what's been said.

I'm worried about the abomination being the viallain because more than likely he will be in cgi for the majority of his appearance.

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
I thought the reason Abom hated Bruce/Hulk was because Abom couldnt turn back to human form.
isnt that what i just said? :confused:

She should use a mix of Cgi and animatronics.
Did they even do that with the first film? i can't remember for sure.

Odin's Lapdog said:
we've crossed wires somewhere sava, look back and trace what's been said.

I'm worried about the abomination being the viallain because more than likely he will be in cgi for the majority of his appearance.
oh.. ok, my bad.

And you are right, it will be hard, hopefully they can pull it off

Hades said:
She should use a mix of Cgi and animatronics.
Did they even do that with the first film? i can't remember for sure.
she?

Sava said:
oh.. ok, my bad.

And you are right, it will be hard, hopefully they can pull it off
i'd feel safer in a single 'monster' based universe though...:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985