Abuse of Power Thread (Cops, Governments, Etc.) - Part 2

When you are too sexist for the 5th Circuit of all courts....

The DA is prosecuting this case, but has no knowledge of the Sherriff's relationship with the guy that purchased the car and filed the original complaint which she oversaw. She needs to be thrown out on her incompetent ass along with that corrupt sheriff.

Theyve now endangered this man's working relationship with DC, and jeopardized his professional and private reputation. All because a man-child couldn't wait to get his $200,000 toy.

Everything that whiny baby and his sheriff friend did should be highly illegal.

That is seriously messed up if the Justice really forged a document to evict someone from their home.

Gong to be real fun watching cop lovers justify that new video from Arkansas.

That lawyer should be disbarred. His whole business and past cases should be examined as well. A scumbag like him has probably broken laws at some point.

This makes me ill. I like to think most cops are decent people. But things like this makes me wonder. :(
I think most cops could be better if they were ironically better policed themselves. Too many of them are racist, violent, abusive and just plain *******s and their attitude influences the others who might actually be decent people otherwise.

Any way to stick it to ex cons a little more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"