Abuse of Power Thread (Cops, Governments, Etc.) - Part 2

Goddamn police. Shoot immediately then later decide if there is a threat. He was in bed in a home unarmed and they still murdered him.

Body camera video shows a Columbus, Ohio, police officer fatally shooting an unarmed 20-year-old Black man

Bodycam video shows Anderson firing a single shot at a man, later identified as Lewis, moments after opening the bedroom door.

During the news conference, Bryant showed the body camera video frame-by-frame, asserting that the moment Anderson opened fire, it appeared Lewis was holding "something" in his hand.

A vape pen was later found next to Lewis on the bed, Bryant says. Once Lewis was handcuffed, video shows, officers began rendering aid.

Officials in Nevada demolish tiny homes built for homeless in Las Vegas

So instead of using money to help these people the city spent thousands of tax dollars to contract a demolition crew to destroy shelters.

I'd hate to see how this woman disciplines kids.

I get the complaint about her car, but I'm angered and disappointed at the idea of more corrupt cops. Each new case makes it harder for the good guys to do their job. :(

I get the complaint about her car, but I'm angered and disappointed at the idea of more corrupt cops. Each new case makes it harder for the good guys to do their job. :(

The LASD is little more than a criminal organization. That much is clear.

Officially sanctioned criminal organization.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"