• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Agent Carter Agent Carter - S01E01 "Now Is Not The End"

Wonder where the one-shot falls in the time line now.

Something tells me it will be disregarded. Either that, or the stinger with Stark offering to create SHIELD takes place well after the oneshot, as well as this miniseries

...how didn't the lipstick not knock HER out?

The HPO 12 needs a warm catalyzer to reproduce its verbal toxine so it can reverberate into the skin sream of the vernacular hicocondria. No, really. Trust me.

Something tells me it will be disregarded. Either that, or the stinger with Stark offering to create SHIELD takes place well after the oneshot, as well as this miniseries

There was a quick shot of the one shot at the beginning

whats happening guys"?
did they show the antman trailer?

It could be RIGHT before that first office scene. I mean Stark did meet her right away

There was a quick shot of the one shot at the beginning

True but the oneshot ends with Stark and Carter ready to set up SHIELD. Clearly this series takes place before that conversation between the two

Either because she's already wearing lipstick which keeps it from penetrating or Stark created some lipstick anti-dote she has one.

Nifty use of the stapler.

Poor blonde friend. I thought she was a nice little character.

That guy with the tiny gun is ruthless.

I guess its a male hormone vs female hormone thing

The HPO 12 needs a warm catalyzer to reproduce its verbal toxine so it can reverberate into the skin sream of the vernacular hicocondria. No, really. Trust me.
Yeah figure it was the lipstick she was already wearing too.

just had a thought with that scene just after that fight, wonder if we'll see the ORIGINAL Black Widow? The one with the widows vale hat in Iron Man comics?

damn Peggy.

Vanko's dad.

Cool little typewriter tech as well.

I happened to look down when he got knocked out of the window, I assume there was no explanation.

Quite the line up huh? lol

That's the bad guy off of the Cape! :wow: Another show that ended to soon. :csad:

Aww man I missed the Vanko and Erskine references.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"