Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S2E6 "A Fractured House"

Sorry, it was an easy target :D

I wouldn't be opposed to it. Not Heath Ledger Joker personality-wise, but Christopher Waltz's Hans Landa comes to mind. But they shouldn't deviate too far from Red Skull's actual personality. While they could have done greater connections to the Nazis, connections to comics Hydra is still the greater priority.

I just meant Ledger/Joker in terms of popularity/impact.

Also connection to Hydra is definitely important but if they were to be a science faction of the Nazis it should have played off of that more. Seriously look up Mengele, nasty piece of work.

Anyways the Deathlok and Centipede stuff is evil Nazi in its own right, just the main guy should have been shown to be more twisted.

Might get some of that in Agent Carter, in reference.

Any chance someone at Hydra gets Mark Scarlotti some of the Vanko tech from IM2? I just rewatched IM2 (since Vanko will be in the Agent Carter series) and wondered what it would take for Scarlotti to get Vanko's "Whiplash" outfit.

Any chance someone at Hydra gets Mark Scarlotti some of the Vanko tech from IM2? I just rewatched IM2 (since Vanko will be in the Agent Carter series) and wondered what it would take for Scarlotti to get Vanko's "Whiplash" outfit.

I was thinking about that after the episode he was on. That would be cool.

Scarlotti would great in a "Masters of Evil" type of role somewhere down the line. I'm just not sure how they could pull that off when no one on the team have super powers. But I'd love to see a "team-up" type of event with Whiplash and Blizzard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"