Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S2E6 "A Fractured House"

I think to the GA it's made pretty clear that HYDRA is a Nazi faction. At least that's the opinion of most of the folks I know who watch the films, that HYDRA are basically the comic book version of Nazis.

got the impression they where using them for their own agenda, but sure they are all evil and stuff like that does not matter if thats the case.

I'm pretty sure the first Cap film established Hydra as being the "deep-science" division of the Nazis, so basically one & the same... until Red Skull broke off with them and began with his own ambitions.

I wish they had namedropped Scarlotti as Whiplash or something. Also why haven't they brought in Batroc as a villain on this show? It's not like that actor is some big time film actor.

I thought using the dagger/chain thing in a whip-like manner was a good enough nod to his comic self.

I wish they had namedropped Scarlotti as Whiplash or something. Also why haven't they brought in Batroc as a villain on this show? It's not like that actor is some big time film actor.

Did he make it off the boat?

I'd love to see Batroc, Agent 13, Star-Lord's grandpa and the former SHIELD agent played by Danny Pudi in CA:TFA.

OK, if he was arrested, anything's possible. I could go either way. I'm not going to be sad if he doesn't come back, but it would be neat.

Although did we ever find out if Fury hired the pirates to hijack the ship?

What would Star Lords Gramps do?

I'd like to check back with him, given the fact that his grandson vanished into thin air. Maybe Peter's disappearance was Coulson's first case as a SHIELD Agent, and he can provide comfort to the old guy before he passes.

I'd like to check back with him, given the fact that his grandson vanished into thin air. Maybe Peter's disappearance was Coulson's first case as a SHIELD Agent, and he can provide comfort to the old guy before he passes.
Oooh, I had never thought about bringing Quill's grandpa and his disappearance into this show, but now I'm dying to see it. That's one instance in which I wouldn't mind a "case of the week" type of story at all.

GSP only shone in TWS because he was working with great directors and amazing fight choreographers.

Not sure if AoS is up to the task of getting that diamond out of the rough.

Also, Hydra might have been a Nazi faction but Disney took all the edge out of that association by making Red Skull into more of a cartoon villain bent on world domination.

If they'd had any guts and wanted to make a memorable, despicable and terrifying RS using the super science angle they should have crafted him into a sort of Josef Mengele who had a division of Hydra dedicated to cruel human experimentation that in this case would have fit well with the MCU subplot of making super soldiers.

Also, Hydra might have been a Nazi faction but Disney took all the edge out of that association by making Red Skull into more of a cartoon villain bent on world domination.

God forbid Hydra be portrayed as an organization bent on world domination.

God forbid Hydra be portrayed as an organization bent on world domination.

They should of been nastier in CA:TFA is all I'm saying.
Red Skull should have been Heath Joker tier as a villain but they shied away from the horror of Nazi hate because it's meant for kids or some stupid thing. Still had a dude go threw a propeller.

Red Skull should have been Heath Joker tier as a villain but they shied away from the horror of Nazi hate because it's meant for kids or some stupid thing. Still had a dude go threw a propeller.

there is always something to complain about. wow

lol

I will agree that the Skull could have used more bite. Seems Weaving felt much the same.

Some how...somewhere....I think the politics in this AoS will play heavy into future movies such as Avengers: AoU and Captain America: Civil War

lol

I will agree that the Skull could have used more bite. Seems Weaving felt much the same.

That's the other thing, I do believe if his character had been more memorable Weaving would be more willing to put up with the process of becoming him.

I'm still holding out hope that Cap 2 has renewed his faith in the franchise and that all it would take to sell him on the idea of reprising the role is a good script and a great team like the Russos.

By now RS has probably went full Nazi on a planet tragically filled with Moloid stand ins.

Sorry, it was an easy target :D

I wouldn't be opposed to it. Not Heath Ledger Joker personality-wise, but Christopher Waltz's Hans Landa comes to mind. But they shouldn't deviate too far from Red Skull's actual personality. While they could have done greater connections to the Nazis, connections to comics Hydra is still the greater priority.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"