Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of SHIELD TV series for ABC - General Discussion - LEVEL 11 - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Also Ward is off in his own little corner, away from the others. This fits where they left his character at the end of last season.

Wasn't Ward unable to talk at the end of last season...?

I think that was just a temporary dilemma for him.

Seeing the Howling Commando's in those pictures has genuinely improved my life as a whole. If there's more pictures to be released and the rest of them are appearing and then they are season regulars on Agent Carter then I'm going to be delirious.

Well if they can guest star in AOS, there's no reason at all now they can't guest star in Agent Carter.

On the TV side, when they announce a guest star, they immediately announce the character the actor will be playing....with one exception.

Well if they can guest star in AOS, there's no reason at all now they can't guest star in Agent Carter.
Agreed. But as you pointed out in an older post, I'm a little confused as to why McDonough and Choi were left out of the cast list. Or maybe I'm being a little jumpy for no reason, and between AOS and Agent Carter, we'll get all the Howling Commandos actions we can handle and then some. One can only hope. :)

Random found pictures:
Talbot vs. Creel
Creel
Glenn and Carla Talbot
Isebella Hartley, Lance Hunter, Melinda May and Billy Koenig:

z0vykl0.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm... Creel doesn't look that much bigger than Talbot even though he's bending down. I would like him with more of a physique like the Rock. I wonder if this is before Creel gets his absorbing powers?

It'd have to be, or else Talbot would be dead in like two seconds.

Hmm... Creel doesn't look that much bigger than Talbot even though he's bending down. I would like him with more of a physique like the Rock. I wonder if this is before Creel gets his absorbing powers?

Brian Patrick Wade is actually the exact same height as Dwayne Johnson :woot:

Brian Patrick Wade is actually the exact same height as Dwayne Johnson :woot:

But Johnson has a much wider and bulkier physique. Wade looks thinner by comparison.

The Rock's physique is rare and very difficult to obtain. Not something you would ask of an actor for a one-off villain of the week appearance on a genre show. Creel's physique is fine, there is absolutely no need for him to be bigger.

The Rock's physique is rare and very difficult to obtain. Not something you would ask of an actor for a one-off villain of the week appearance on a genre show. Creel's physique is fine, there is absolutely no need for him to be bigger.

Agreed.

Seconded. And we know he does get his powers because he's been seen getting a silverish color painted onto his skin.

Or, he has his powers, and Talbot lives because Creel isn't a casual killer. Makes more sense then that Creel sans powers can beat multiple soldiers ( other shots show other soldiers in what appears to be the same scene ).

Yeah, my guess is Talbot goes flying across the room into boxes or something like that, but doesn't die. Just because Creel can kill him doesn't mean he does.

Love his "Trust Cap" picture in the background

Love his "Trust Cap" picture in the background

Good eye, I didn't even notice it. Also I'm really pumped for this new season! I'm currently binge watching the first season on blu ray.

Sorry if it's already been asked, but is there any word on if/when season one will be on Netflix?

I kind of hope that we'll get to see more on how Hydra goes about recruiting members into their organization. I mean I know we saw how Ward got sucked into it, but he didn't really seem to care about Hydra as much as just being there with Bill Paxton's character.

I want to see on how Hydra actually goes about convincing people to join their league and brainwashing them into following their ideals to the death.

And I'm hoping that this season's biggest conflict will be between Coulson's team and Hydra, eventually resulting in the Avengers having to get involved, which we'll see in AOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"