Stand-Alone Movies Jon Favreau to Produce Live-Action 'Star Wars' Series

Well he did voiced Pre-Vizla in the clone wars series. Glad to see that area being more tackled, specially post Return of the Jedi. Wonder if Sabine will show up or Bo Katan

Some rumors going around from **************...
  • Favreau, Dave Filoni, and Alan Taylor are some of the directors.
  • Greig Fraser (Rogue One) is the cinematographer.
  • Pedro Pascal might be cast as the lead.
  • 8 episodes

A Mandalorian gunfighter?

I'm here for it.

How many of these Star Wars TV threads is there?! Lol.

Anywho, it sounds interesting. I like Favreau.

I’m getting way ahead of myself here but I’m already imagining Giancarlo Esposito as a Lee Van Cleef style antagonist.

Here's hoping it lives up to its potential. Wonder who they'll get to score it.

x29wiJi.gif

With Filoni rumoured to be directing, it does make me curious if it might be her, or at least tie into his series in some other way.
Yep. I really hope it is true. She is one of my favorites and I think a live action take could enhance her even more.

On a side note, I really want Aphra to should up here. Her and Triple Zero.

The Mandalorian First Image, Directors Revealed | StarWars.com
Production on the first Star Wars live-action streaming series has begun! After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic. The series will be written and executive produced by Emmy-nominated producer and actor Jon Favreau, as previously announced, with Dave Filoni (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels) directing the first episode. Additional episodic directors include Deborah Chow (Jessica Jones), Rick Famuyiwa (Dope), Bryce Dallas Howard (Solemates), and Taika Waititi (Thor: Ragnarok). It will be executive produced by Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Kathleen Kennedy, and Colin Wilson. Karen Gilchrist will serve as co-executive producer. Stay tuned to StarWars.com for updates.

So, is this getting it's own Subject thread now? This project really pulled me out of the "That's Lobo?" dumps I was in.

What the hell is Bryce Dallas Howard doing on this list?

Looks promising so far. Hope they finally settle the fate of Boba Fett.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"