Alfred Pennyworth in the reboot

Sam Neill!!!

SamNeillActor_large_zps59569590.jpg

Michael Caine, what with a return to the Nolanverse
category3_family_236_large.jpg

Alan Rickman would be brilliant.

I think he is a bit fat and botoxy for Alfred. I can see the reasoning, but would prefer his predecessor as 007, Mr Timothy Dalton.

The only problem with Brosnan...is that you run the risk of him being sexier than whoever is playing Bruce Wayne.

Ladies Man Alfred...that's an interesting angle.

I see what you mean...he looks smooth as a baby's bum :o
I wouldn't mind Dalton either. Not fussy on Rickman.

But with Pierce, he's my top choice because he could play a much tougher Alfred and at the same time, the sensitive father figure.

"Alfred. Do you mind explaining how mine And Selina's baby has been Born a cockney?" :D

Timothy Dalton as Earth One Alfred.

Er...I would back Dalton against Brosnan in a fight, to be honest. Dalton's Bond ate brick sandwiches for breakfast.

Dalton is pushing 70. Brosnan 60. No competition :D

Is Dalton 66 or 68? His Wikipedia is unclear :huh:

Dalton is pushing 70. Brosnan 60. No competition :D

Is Dalton 66 or 68? His Wikipedia is unclear :huh:
I just looked up Chuck Norris' DOB in order to death-ray your argument, and by a weird coincidence, found that he is 73 today.

Happy birthday, fist-beard.

Happy birthday Chuck lol

I wouldn't have minded him as Alfred either :D

KevinWhately_280_472082a.jpg

Kevin Whately from "Inspector Lewis" would be a great Alfred. Episodes of "Inspector Lewis" make this clear to me.

I'm not particularly concerned who plays Alfred, but I've seen people mention Alan Rickman, and I think that'd be interesting.

I'm not particularly concerned who plays Alfred, but I've seen people mention Alan Rickman, and I think that'd be interesting.
Him and Bill Nighy are the only ones I can't get away with. As much as I love them, they're just too sour to play Alfred imo.

I understand where you're coming from. However, I think Rickman would be able to effortlessly portray Alfred's sarcasm and wit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"