BvS All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion (TAG SPOILERS) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even as someone who defends BvS you can just tell Marvel knocked it outta the park. There's no competition with these two. Suicide Squad against Doctor Strange will be interesting though.

at this point it is Marvel vs FOXMarvel:csad:

This is the part that pisses me off. There's absolutely no ****ing way this even in the bottom 10 CBMs of all time. If you can say with a straight face that this film is worse than Arnie and Uma Thurman then not only are you lying through your teeth IMO you weren't ever giving this film a chance.

I just wanted a legit debate. I don't care if Civil War is the greatest comic book movie ever. I just wanted to say (collectively) that DC put out a comic book movie just as great. In fact, its the type of movie that will have a lasting impact.

I wanted it to be real. Instead we have DC fans all over the place about this movie. Just a few simple things makes it so much better. And I loved it already.

Snyder, don't hire Jesse to be Lex (I liked his performance though). Just go with the safer bet in Cranston.

Make people LOVE Superman and truly feel sorry for being misunderstood. Have him be as happy as can be despite the world being cruel to him.

Either make the movie 2 hrs or force the studio to release the 3 hr cut. Its not a movie thats clean.

More perspective on Bruce and Clark on how they feel about everything. Even if they don't interact as much.

Ugh.. this should be one of the great superhero movies of all time.

Not to mention getting trolled like this.
BvS%20CW%20funny_zpsk39ye9bf.png

Folks - if someone is trolling threads with this, report it and it will be dealt with. That’s not nice, you shouldn’t have to put up with that kind of trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"