All Things DCEU News, Discussion, and Speculation - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotcha, but yeah it's an easy mistake to make.

I'd be fine with a Justice League Dark movie. But you'd have to go all in with all the weirdness. A Dark movie can't be "grounded."

IMHO Del Toro I would want as a co-writer and not director. I think sometimes his style just doesn't gel well with the popcorn movie style. I think he has trouble transitioning from goofy comedy to serious action and drama.

But the animated Justice League Dark movie was fun. If they can do something like that in live-action, I'd say go for it.

If the movie is still happening it's likely to be retitled. No way is WB launching a Justice League spin-off after this.

Peter Jackson seems a long ways away from his horror roots if that's the rumor going around.

If the movie is still happening it's likely to be retitled. No way is WB launching a Justice League spin-off after this.

It's only viewed that way as of now due to DCU in full swing at moment so perhaps has been reconceived a number of times.

As I recall, WB were actively developing this before the DCU universe movies (so back when Man of Steel was going to be it's own trilogy before BvS) were planned which is why it keeps getting pushed back. The fact that it has come back in the news time and again is surprising. It seems WB has wanted to make the film but then each time not comfortable; kind of like knowing you need a new bathroom fan as old one not work but want to pay your credit card off first sort of thing if you can follow that analogy.

Justice League Dark I've always envisioned to be in the vein of Hellboy but a lot darker.

Well it certainly makes sense, they can introduce villains in each solo that will eventually team up in the JL vs LOD movie.

Well Lex better improve in that case.

Might be a good poll, which would you rather have. GCS, SS2 or H/J.

Maybe they’ll do something like they did in Infinite Crisis and the real Lex will show up and reveal Eisenlex to be a fraud from Earth 2 and kill him. They could even cast an actor who looks similar to Eisenberg but ISN’T Eisenberg and acts NOTHING like him.

Come on, WB. You know you want to do it.

Well Lex better improve in that case.
He seemed more Lexy in that one post credit scene than in the entire BvS movie. If they had gone with that Lex in BvS I think it would have raised the opinions of BvS by a few points.
Might be a good poll, which would you rather have. GCS, SS2 or H/J.
Gotham City Sirens is the one I want to see the most and Harley & Joker the least. So it probably will be Harley & Joker that gets made.
Is this site even trustworthy? Anyone can claim they have WB sources.
He is a professional DJ for private events so he does have that qualification. Maybe he overheard a drunken WB executive babbling about it at a party?

Last edited:
He seemed more Lexy in that one post credit scene than in the entire BvS movie. If they had gone with that Lex in BvS I think it would have raised the opinions of BvS by a few points.
He seemed less in need of medication which was nice to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"