Civil War Along Came a Spider - The Peter Parker / Spider-Man Thread - Part 1

One of the best part of the movie.
I can say i ver much love this Spidey..

I dont know, but when i saw both Tobey or Andrew version of Peter, there is something i do not like about the perfomance of the previous actors (Not that they are bad though) but when i saw Holland, i feel the warmth, fun, and more adventurous feel in his presence (Kinda like Luffy from One Piece, the character whose i also love very much).

Looking forward to see Spider-Man Homecoming

Oh, so [blackout]he's in the running shot too?[/blackout]

[BLACKOUT]Yeah, he's in between War Machine and Black Widow in the group shot. It's the same shot as the trailers, but he's inserted with CGI for the movie. Which was pretty neat.[/BLACKOUT]

Glad to know Spidey stole the show! I'll be watching it later today. :)

Btw, I heard Spidey was pretty powerful. Can anyone tell me how his impressive abilities were displayed, specially his strength? You can send me a pm, if it's better.

Thanks!

I liked the footage Stark had of "Proto-suit" Spidey.
As soon as they went to Queens, I knew it was him straight away.
Also, while most people were Team Cap or Team Iron Man, I went in with my Spidey hoodie!
I was satisfied. The post credits scene though ❤️

After seeing this movie I can't wait for Spider-Man Homecoming!
Holland was great as Spidey. :)

Glad to know Spidey stole the show! I'll be watching it later today. :)

Btw, I heard Spidey was pretty powerful. Can anyone tell me how his impressive abilities were displayed, specially his strength? You can send me a pm, if it's better.

Thanks!

He manages to hold up an entire airport gangplank thing ( you know, the thing you walk down to get to the plane ). He also throws a car after it crashes into him, pinning him between the car and a bus. He throws punches that look harder than cap's. He's up the top end of the power spectrum of the characters in the movie.

He manages to hold up an entire airport gangplank thing ( you know, the thing you walk down to get to the plane ). He also throws a car after it crashes into him, pinning him between the car and a bus. He throws punches that look harder than cap's. He's up the top end of the power spectrum of the characters in the movie.

Thank you, m1ll3r! Within a few hours, I'll be watching it!

Thank you, m1ll3r! Within a few hours, I'll be watching it!

It's the most comic accurate Spider-man ever put on screen.

I don't mean the costume, that's largely irrelevant. I mean the characterisation is just how it should be. There's not one moment when you think "hang on, Spidey wouldn't do/say that". He's pretty much perfect.

As I say in my sig, everything BvS gets wrong with Batman and Superman, CW gets right with Spider-man.

Question in that clip were spidey confronts Bucky is there more to that fight after that moment or just a brief exchange ? Also how many people does spidey fight

Watched it last thursday and forgot to comment here. Spidey was great. Easily one of the best parts. I wonder how they could make it look so hard with previous movies to get Spidey totaly right. I'm on board the hype for Homecoming.
Question in that clip were spidey confronts Bucky is there more to that fight after that moment or just a brief exchange ? Also how many people does spidey fight
There's more. He also fights Falcon in the same scene and goes quite well against those two.

He fought [BLACKOUT]Cap, Ant-Man, Bucky and Falcon.[/BLACKOUT].

this is slightly misleading.

he never throws the car. he stops it front on from hitting a bus, it stops and the back wheels go up in the air and he holds it for a moment before letting it down.

in terms of throwing punches that look harder than caps - he never throws a punch in the movie. well he only does if you count him catching winter soldier's fist as throwing a punch. it's a punch that turns into a fist catch.

also, in terms of hitting harder than cap - the russo's exagg. the fact that cap hits hard as hell. nothing about spider-man's attacks stress that he is fully exerting himself. none of his attacks lead to someone flying back in a way that is as exaggerated as cap.

Saw this on Twitter. Thought it was funny.

ChIlRigUcAAlApK.jpg:large

I definitely love everything that that I've heard about the usage of Peter Parker/Spider-Man's character in this film, let alone Tom's performance. I can't wait to see it in person.

It's too bad that Garfield's films did the whole Gwen Stacy Relationship/Death story line already (let alone on such a great note). I would have loved to have seen that for this Spider-Man since it's like one of the few comic book film romances done right imho.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Tom's take on Spidey in CA. Really love what I've seen so far in the trailer/spots. As for the death of Gwen already depicted on screen, I reckon if they're going to introduce her again, they shouldn't do her death scene again and let the character exist for a while. Most recently I thought to myself, maybe Peter should meet Gwen and Harry at ESU and at Midtown we can have more of Liz.

The airport battle is the best action sequence in a CBM to date IMO, and Spidey steals the show!

His running commentary and banter throughout the action is pitch perfect and he moves more dynamically than ever before, the Russos were really creative with him in the action.

I LOVED Tom Holland's take on the character. Both Peter and Spidey. I still need to see more of him to be considered my favorite. Garfield's still in that spot.

[blackout]He fights bucky & falcon together , had a great fight . He also fights cap , he fights giant-man and he is the one who took him down at the end.[/blackout]

The airport battle is the best action sequence in a CBM to date IMO, and Spidey steals the show!

His running commentary and banter throughout the action is pitch perfect and he moves more dynamically than ever before, the Russos were really creative with him in the action.
Could not agree more!

That exchange between Falcon & Spidey was great. Bit of nerdage going on there.

It's the most comic accurate Spider-man ever put on screen.

I don't mean the costume, that's largely irrelevant. I mean the characterisation is just how it should be. There's not one moment when you think "hang on, Spidey wouldn't do/say that". He's pretty much perfect.

As I say in my sig, everything BvS gets wrong with Batman and Superman, CW gets right with Spider-man.

What about Spider-sense?
Some says he doesn't have it or doesn't work as it suppose to be.

What about Spider-sense?
Some says he doesn't have it or doesn't work as it suppose to be.

There's nothing obvious like in Raimi's movies, but there's a subtle nod to it. They don't put it front and centre, but yes, it's there.

There's nothing obvious like in Raimi's movies, but there's a subtle nod to it. They don't put it front and centre, but yes, it's there.

I don't think they reference the spider sense at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"