The Boys Amazon's The Boys General Discussion Thread

Just finished watching season 1.

It's a superhero show with shock value.
Very overrated show. I don't understand the fuss around it. Karl Urban gave a really good performance though.

Very overrated show. I don't understand the fuss around it. Karl Urban gave a really good performance though.
Get Out! :p

Okay, now, if either Ackles or Padalecki do not get an appearance in Season 3, I will be highly disappointed.

Okay, now, if either Ackles or Padalecki do not get an appearance in Season 3, I will be highly disappointed.

Yeah this show is seriously lacking in bad acting. Let’s get those two on board, PRONTO.

I am not advocating for them to be regulars, just a guest appearance. Much like Haley Joel Osment.

Yeah, the realizations of what is going on is quite fun to see.

I kind of enjoyed it for what it was ( it is extremely well acted and well shot) but i agree. I have no problems with mocking, or criticising the genre ( Watchmen, come to mind, of course, a book from the mind of somebody who loved super heros...) but what take front stage is shock value for me too ( and also the Ennis/ i hate super heros vibe is still there) again, i enjoyed it, but it amount to little to nothing imo.

More power to the fan of the shows, enjoy ;)

Wow, that's some shade. Kind of hard to prove though.

I guess it was only a matter of time before flashbacks became a thing here, though I suppose it makes sense as Homelander himself is now a father, so it’ll be ... interesting to see his upbringing, and how that, in addition to his life, and the upbringing of his child’s mother (forgot her name) effects the offspring.

Homelander descending all blood covered is certainly some imagery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"