• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Justice League Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 1

I wonder if she will have many dreams about him and maybe what we see in the trailer isnt actually a dream but real life. But the reason Lois hasn’t reacted with shock etc is because she thinks she’s dreaming he’s back.

Man of Steel/Justice League parallel. :awesome:

http://fyeahsupermanandloislane.tumblr.com/

tumblr_oximkdV3NU1rq9ihbo1_540.gif

tumblr_oximkdV3NU1rq9ihbo4_540.gif

tumblr_oximkdV3NU1rq9ihbo3_540.gif

tumblr_oximkdV3NU1rq9ihbo2_540.gif

I really hope that Lois gets a chance interact with some of the league members, namely with Wonder Woman. It's a shame that we never got a chance to see Amy's Lois even exchange a few words with Gal's Wonder Woman.

Words aren't the only form of communication, and that one powerful wordless exchange about loss in the presence of Superman's body is one of the most popular and beloved moments in the DCEU if social media, including number of gif sets made and number of notes received on them, is any indication.

Adore HC & AA as a on screen couple, their chemistry is pure magic :ilv:

In the first trailer I felt Lois was the representative of Superman. What I really liked is using Lois they gave us some Superman but not really. And that works for me. The detail about the ring which slipped my mind shows that Snyder is a visual storyteller since I missed that detail in BvS.

I kinda wonder what Lois' relationship, if any, is like with Diana and Bruce. Especially Bruce. But we'll all know soon enough.

tumblr_oxici7ZCgt1wtavz1o3_540.gif

Amy is a natural beauty but this is the best she's ever looked. Absolutely stunning.

To me, as far as attractiveness is concerned, it's either The Fighter or American Hustle that gets the first place, but I've always had a thing for her. I remember being so thrilled when she was cast as Lois.

Or Nocturnal Animals, Night at the Museum 2, Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day, Cruel Intentions 2. Take your pick if you want a showcase of Amy's beauty. :awesome::sly:

But I think Tra was going off DCEU Movies.

she looked amazing in night of the museum. that the first time i found her attractive. shes alot prettier than gal IMHO.

Hollywood: So this is what happens when you get older...

Amy: Hold my beer.

It's easy to fall for both Amy and Gal.

It's her but she's had a lighter shade of hair colour for this last year while filming Sharp Objects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"