Amy Adams is Lois Lane: - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her hair color didn't change in that film at all. It was all lighting and filters. :dry:

Kal-El.9859

I find it odd that most people have a problem with Amy's light colored hair and then those people are probably some of the same people who were praising Erica Durance as being one of the best Lois Lanes in recent history and she even had light colored hair

Actually it'd consider it widely accepted on Smallville forums that she started to feel more like Lois as the show progressed and her hair got darker.

And FYI, the reason they started her off with lighter brown hair was because they gave Lana dark hair... And we all know how much importance the show gave Lana over any other character.

Oh, and just so we're clear, Teri Hatcher will always be my Lois.

Last edited:
I'm hoping that we get to see Amy and Henry play out that famous 'Kent & Lane' dynamic where we see them develop some of a rivalry towards each other when it comes to Journalism.

It sucks that for all of the films, that they never really gave Clark's character a real interest in journalism, let alone where he competed against Lois for a story like he has in the comics.

Oh, and just so we're clear, Teri Hatcher will always be my Lois.
Amen to that! :up:
thatch19.jpg

Lois%20in%20the%20Cape.jpg

im honestly not familiar with Amy Adam's work to be on either one side or the other... anyone know of her work that isn't a straight up chick-flick so I can watch and judge for myself?

She looks way more like Lana Lang than Lois and this is a fail to me. Wont ruin the movie but its a shame that she didnt dye her hair.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again, while she may not have fit the image that I had in mind for the role of Lois Lane prior to her casting, I need to wait and see actual footage that utilizes her acting abilities prominently before I can comment as to what I truly think of her as Lois.

It's such a double edge thing, because on one hand, I had gone on for quite awhile thinking that Lois should look one way, that when Amy Adams was announced, I was taken back by surprised. However, I am familiar with her work, and Know that she's a tremendous actress and has the right real life attitude for the role.

It's not a matter of her not being attractive enough for her, because I believe Amy has natural beauty to her that I haven't seen in most actresses these days; it's more of a...not who you had in mind when picturing Lois on a new film after Bosworth.lol

Since everyone is going on about Amy needing to dye her hair, here's something for you to feel better, Lois dyed her hair red :o.

She looks way more like Lana Lang than Lois and this is a fail to me. Wont ruin the movie but its a shame that she didnt dye her hair.

Within the general public, I wonder how many are actually familiar with (redheaded) Lana at all – such that they’d get confused by Adams’ hair color.

I really hope I get over this before the movie comes. I mean, I'm sure I will, but right now everytime I see her I just think she looks... Wrong!

And she would have been so perfect as a brunette. Or even a dark browny red (which Lois has also been portrayed as in the comics a fair few times).

But a light gingery brown... It just doesn't look right to me.

Amen to that! :up:
thatch19.jpg

Lois%20in%20the%20Cape.jpg

:D

Last edited:
im honestly not familiar with Amy Adam's work to be on either one side or the other... anyone know of her work that isn't a straight up chick-flick so I can watch and judge for myself?
I totally agree with Jake Cassidy. You MUST watch The Fighter. She is absolutely fantastic in it. I just watched it the other night and I was blown away at how good she was.

I love her! She is great!
My God, she looks HOT in this pic. There is just something about a good looking woman that puts her oversized shades on her head when she isn't wearing them. I don't know, maybe it's just me...or is it? :woot:

I really hope I get over this before the movie comes. I mean, I'm sure I will, but right now everytime I see her I just think she looks... Wrong!

And she would have been so perfect as a brunette. Or even a dark browny red (which Lois has also been portrayed as in the comics a fair few times).

But a light gingery brown... It just doesn't look right to me.
Well from what I understand, she is currently working on another movie, and I thought that I read something that said that her hair was going to be darkened in post-production? Which would make sense because I would imagine that both roles would not require her to be a brunette/black headed.

That is an interesting theory, and I did see the post-production thing.

I'll be very glad if they do it, but I don't know how likely it seems.

That is an interesting theory, and I did see the post-production thing.

I'll be very glad if they do it, but I don't know how likely it seems.
I'm sure that someone on these boards, that's in the business, could give his/her insight into the process. I'm pretty sure that's something that's done all the time.

I can't deny it, she does look good in the pictures. You wouldn't think she's any older than 30.

But seriously I HATE the hair people on this movie. They did a crap job on Amy and didn't exactly do a good job with Henry....

I can't deny it, she does look good in the pictures. You wouldn't think she's any older than 30.

But seriously I HATE the hair people on this movie. They did a crap job on Amy and didn't exactly do a good job with Henry....
I personally think that will be a more accurate statement once post-production is done and all edits have been completed. A lot is going to change between now and the release date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"