Amy Adams is Lois Lane: - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like Lois has plenty to do in the movie. Lois investigating the Fortress of Solitude looks fun. An Alien/Prometheus vibe waving the torch around in the darkness.
We just haven't had a chance to see much of it, because it is such a spoiler.

tumblr_mnqoq0N2ql1rei3gfo1_500_zps75337301.gif

If this isn't the best onscreen relationship in a superhero movie I won't know what is.
It is going to need to beat Steve and Peggy. If it is that genuine, well it will have done a fine job.

I get the feeling Lois will most defiantly be in on the secret of Kal-El's human identity as "Clark Kent".

We just haven't had a chance to see much of it, because it is such a spoiler.

It is going to need to beat Steve and Peggy. If it is that genuine, well it will have done a fine job.

It'll be better than Steve and Peggy without a doubt.

Just a reminder

Amy will be on the Ellen show and Jimmy Kimmel Live on Tuesday.

I get the feeling Lois will most defiantly be in on the secret of Kal-El's human identity as "Clark Kent".
Cue Hopeful describing how she sees the whole Superman identity crisis thing in 3... 2... :exp:

You lot have seen the movie already?!?!?! :wow:

The subtle beauty of Steve and Peggy's relationship is strong.
It'll be bigger, faster, better, stronger, power... that Power. :o

“It’s more raw, a little less quippy. Hopefully you’ll enjoy the banter and the relationship between Lois and Clark, but it’s a totally new imagining of the story. I was shaking by the end of it. I realized that I hadn’t seen a film with that much action in it since Avatar, so it overwhelmed my adrenal system. Not that it’s all just action, but it is a lot of fun.”
— Amy Adams, Elle UK July

“It’s more raw, a little less quippy. Hopefully you’ll enjoy the banter and the relationship between Lois and Clark, but it’s a totally new imagining of the story. I was shaking by the end of it. I realized that I hadn’t seen a film with that much action in it since Avatar, so it overwhelmed my adrenal system. Not that it’s all just action, but it is a lot of fun.”
— Amy Adams, Elle UK July

Nice :up:

couple of pics from the Elle article

tumblr_mnskjgFv9q1qzs22ho2_500.jpg

tumblr_mnskjgFv9q1qzs22ho1_500.jpg

Yeah I think she auditioned for Lois in previous Superman projects like Flyby, but I'm not sure what the other time was. :hmm

Was it SR? Damn, I would slap Singer in a heartbeat for passing her for Bosworth...

Yeah I think she auditioned for Lois in previous Superman projects like Flyby, but I'm not sure what the other time was. :hmm

Was it SR? Damn, I would slap Singer in a heartbeat for passing her for Bosworth...

Actually, she says that she didn't meet with Singer himself -- she met with the casting director for Superman Returns.

Then I'll beat up that casting director! :argh:

Give me names Arms, Give. Me. Names! :angry:

:p

http://watch.accesshollywood.com/mo...ed-being-a-part-of-man-of-steel/2428777216001

In this interview, Amy mentions that she tried out for the role twice before. Never heard that until now. They actually chose Bosworth over Adams? And Routh over Cavill? Hmm. Seems like the basic formula for MOS was to undo everything that Singer did. lol

It was a blessing in disguise.. cause otherwise they won't be in this MOS... they'll be in Superman Returns and forgotten by now.. along with Routh...

It was a blessing in disguise.. cause otherwise they won't be in this MOS... they'll be in Superman Returns and forgotten by now.. along with Routh...

It's kind of ironic and an another blessing as well that Cavil didn't get the part for Superman in SR since he was close to getting that role before Singer came on for the project.

I'm glad that after their several attempts on auditioning for the role, that they both landed it during the right time and place.

1. Project is ALIVE! and 2. I'm pretty sure Amy would still be famous with Enchanted and all if she played Lois in SR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"