Amy Adams is Lois Lane: - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now thinking about it... if MOS is having a trilogy, do we wanna see an happy ending for lois n clark... or a sad ending... ( which can make audience cry awfully in the cinema) you know the saying... those overwhelming n incredible love story will normally have no good ending...
Happy ending, of course. It wouldn't be Superman otherwise.:yay:

I wonder if I'll ever be able to attend a screening where my theater's audiences don't laugh at this moment.lol

tumblr_morqnccwcN1qb859mo1_500.png

I didn't laugh, I was too busy ogling the kiss to hear what Lois said..lol:woot:

Amy is not doing anymore MoS promotion?
:(

I think only Henry and Russell went to Australia

Amy is not doing anymore MoS promotion?
:(

I think only Henry and Russell went to Australia

Yeah I think she's done promoting for the film.:csad:

Is Sydney the last premiere stop?

I guess the next thing to watch out for is the dvd..

C'mon guys buck up, at least you have all those interviews with Amy going gaga over Henry.

You mean they're laughing at Lois' line?

No, just laughing at the fact that they kissed.lol

Now thinking about it... if MOS is having a trilogy, do we wanna see an happy ending for lois n clark... or a sad ending... ( which can make audience cry awfully in the cinema) you know the saying... those overwhelming n incredible love story will normally have no good ending...

An happy ending of course; I mean I can't remember that may franchises that ended with the main couple or the protagonist and his female lead being together and happy at the very end of it all. And if Batman can get his happy ending then Superman should be able to get his. I don't think it makes sense for him to not get one, considering that his story is all about hope and a better tomorrow.

Happy, of course. I mean, the guy's Superman!

Honestly, Lois Lane's presence in Clark's life is like one of the few things that made Clark smile and relax in MOS and people were complaining things were too gloomy for Clark at times or that there wasn't enough Lois and Clark stuff in MOS. I say, embrace the positive influence that she has in his life and allow them to flourish in the sequel.lol

Also, one thing that i noticed from seeing the kissing scene again from my previous repeated screening of the film was how Cavil and Adams really used their eye contact and facial expressions to really map out on how the characters were feeling without them actually having to say it, in particular, if you look closely, you can tell that Clark is kind of asking permission if kissing Lois is alright with her by using his eyes and she responds with her own eyes saying yes...and then when he gives that line about how he believes that the whole "going downhill after the first kiss only applies to human beings", Adams has Lois jump right back into the kiss after hearing that from Clark.

Honestly, Lois Lane's presence in Clark's life is like one of the few things that made Clark smile and relax in MOS and people were complaining things were too gloomy for Clark at times or that there wasn't enough Lois and Clark stuff in MOS. I say, embrace the positive influence that she has in his life and allow them to flourish in the sequel.lol

Also, one thing that i noticed from seeing the kissing scene again from my previous repeated screening of the film was how Cavil and Adams really used their eye contact and facial expressions to really map out on how the characters were feeling without them actually having to say it, in particular, if you look closely, you can tell that Clark is kind of asking permission if kissing Lois is alright with her by using his eyes and she responds with her own eyes saying yes...and then when he gives that line about how he believes that the whole "going downhill after the first kiss only applies to human beings", Adams has Lois jump right back into the kiss after hearing that from Clark.
You mean Lois saying it going downhill right?

You mean Lois saying it going downhill right?

Yep Yep.

And honestly, IF Lois were allowed to conceive and give birth to Clark's child at the VERY END of the franchise, it would give credence to what Jor-el said about Clark being the perfect balance between humans and Kryptons.

The MOS tour was supposed to make one final stop in Brazil, but it was canceled due to riots in the country. So, that's it.
I thought they gonna end it at Japan.
btw, didn't Henry visit Japan last month / early this month for the movie promotion?

Yep Yep.

And honestly, IF Lois were allowed to conceive and give birth to Clark's child at the VERY END of the franchise, it would give credence to what Jor-el said about Clark being the perfect balance between humans and Kryptons.

Yea but I wonder if they'd go that route after SR

Make Lois completely barren. That way we don't even have to think about an SR-type scenario.

Yea but I wonder if they'd go that route after SR

I don't think Lois and Superman having a child together in SR was the problem, it was HOW they had that child together that people and fans had issue with.

Ranging from Lois supposedly not knowing who the real father of Jason was, to how the conception of Jason may have taken place where Lois no longer remembers that moment due to the SII continuity references, and the whole Richard White and deadbeat dad scenarios didn't make things easier as well.

If Lois and Superman were to have a child, without the film exploring the whole "superhero and kid" route like Legend of Zorro did, and did everything else right, then I think people would receive it well.

Clark and Lois having a child wasn't the problem in SR
Like herolee said, it's how they did all this, with clark leaving, lois not remembering, Jason having a good dad already, Clark stalking Lois, etc etc

the idea of them having a child shouldn't be ruled out just because SR made a mess with this concept

they could even bring Chris kent, an adopted child, this was great to read in comics

Last edited:
that will be the end of the series. i suppose.

Ranging from Lois supposedly not knowing who the real father of Jason was, to how the conception of Jason may have taken place where Lois no longer remembers that moment due to the SII continuity references, and the whole Richard White and deadbeat dad scenarios didn't make things easier as well.

Superman Returns managed to make me hate the ending of Superman II even more. so many things wrong with that ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"