Amy Adams is Lois Lane: - - Part 11

tumblr_mq4roaKYY31qbvoaho1_500.jpg

Ha Rus copping a feel.

pwahahaha. The captions seem so spot on, even Henry's 'disapproving' face. I was imagining the same thing when I first saw that pic from their Italy photocall, lol

Quick question, what was Jor El's goal putting Lois on the pod? I'm sure he wasn't trying to send her careening into the ground. Did something to wrong when Krypto Skank punched at her?

Quick question, what was Jor El's goal putting Lois on the pod? I'm sure he wasn't trying to send her careening into the ground. Did something to wrong when Krypto Skank punched at her?

his goal was to safely send her to earth, but the pod got damaged when the kyptionian punched the escape pod, then shot it as it was launching, causing it to then go out of control.

Ok just making sure, things were happening fast and I didn't catch eveything. Plus Jor El seemed to not care about Lois' distress. Just sittin there talking to his son watching him pose like Jesus. :p

Ok just making sure, things were happening fast and I didn't catch eveything. Plus Jor El seemed to not care about Lois' distress. Just sittin there talking to his son watching him pose like Jesus. :p

That's because he knew that Clark had the ability to save her in time. If he didn't care, then he wouldn't have pointed out Lois's peril to Superman, who could have missed seeing it on his own.

Lois and Jor-el's interactions in MOS were some of the best scenes in the film. I hope that they find a way to bring Russell back for WF (Jor-el meeting Batman would be hilarious).

Anyone think Lois is just going to get lost as a character in the next film with the introduction of batman?

I can't see them devoting too much time or much more than the last film to their budding relationship now that Batman and whatever new villain/s are going to be introduced?

I hope not...if anything I think they'll tackle batman as a team by using Clark and Supes with Lois

Should a Lois Lane thread be made in the Batman/Superman boards?

Lois and Jor-el's interactions in MOS were some of the best scenes in the film. I hope that they find a way to bring Russell back for WF (Jor-el meeting Batman would be hilarious).

Wasn't Jor-EL's consciousness overtaken by Zods own Phantom Drive when he secured full control of the Fortress? Supes's own Phantom Drive was placed in the key-holder of his baby-pod and destroyed in the opening of the Phantom Zone, so not sure how they would bring back Jor-EL's consciousness if it only exists in such Phantom Drives..

True, but it would be nice to have Russell back. Maybe Kara can help him with that.

Spare key?
Would u accept the idea? :D

If it means Kara in the movie and more Russell Crowe as Jor-el, absolutely.

First official look at Amy (American Hustle):

1375122749000-AMY-CHRISTIAN-AMERICAN-HUST-1307291433_4_3.jpg

Beautiful! I can't wait for this movie. I loved The Fighter and Silver Linings Playbook.

Christian Bale looks kind of like a younger Al Pacino in that pic, I like it.

Good god, what is up with his face, it's really creepy.

Agree on all counts. I don't think there will be that kind of Love Triangle in this movie. This Lois is vastly different from the classical interpretation of the shallow lady who overlooks the mild-mannered country-bumpkin Clark Kent and only falls for the ideal of Superman. This Lois has seen the kind of man Clark Kent is from the get-go and she likes what she sees.

That is more the Donnerverse interpretation, than neccesarily Classical. I guess we got that stage in other mediums, but in "Lois and Clark", Lois clearly choses Clark Kent over Superman. I think in the comics in the early 1990s they got engaged before she knew Clark Kent was Superman. True, MOS Lois cuts to the chase faster than others, but STM Lois rejected Clark more than others as well.

Lois and Clark should be the key relationship in the next film. The Superman/Batman relationship shouldn't overwhelm Lois and Clark.

I hope this too.

I am now wondering if we will have a Jenny/Batman relationship.

If I'm not mistaken, I think writers have often had Lois fall in love with the persona of Clark that was viewed as the overall "real person" and not just the disguise. Hence why Lois was shown being in love with "Superman" back in the golden age since Superman was portrayed as the real person.

And I think the explanations with Lois crushing over the Superman persona during the period when Clark was portrayed as the real person was due to Lois viewing her crush over Superman as harmless since Superman was this larger than life character in her eyes that was seemingly unobtainable whereas Clark was literally right there and very real for her, thus being more cautious in order to avoid heading into a potential heartbreak.

That was definitely how they played it in L&C. Although some of it was just to increase the drama. At least that is the only way I can explain the end of L&C season 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"