Amy Adams is Lois Lane: - - Part 11

lol; a part of me is conflicted if I want to see Lois being the one to learn Bruce's secret so easily in this film like she did with Clark's in the last film.

Oh well, whatever happens..happens.

Well, I am a lot less conflicted by the idea than I would have been by any other Lois figuring out Bruce's secret in record time. This is a favorite device of some Lois and Clark fan fiction writers, especially since the show made multiple references to Batman. Have Lois and Clark meet Bruce, and Lois figured out he is Batman, and Clark is like "how did you do that, when it took you nearly 2 years to figure out I was Superman."

lol; well I doubt we'll see Kara in the WF's, and if Lana had such a small role in MOS, I doubt we'll see her as well.

I mean unless Lex has "Mercy Graves" in the film, I think it's safe to assume that Lois will be the only major female character in the film that isn't family to Clark.

And I'm definitely leaning more against the idea that Lois should be able to learn Bruce's secret so easily, let alone before Clark does.

I think you are underestimating the potential to make Jenny into a major character.

Just because someone had a small role in one movie doesn't mean that they won't be important in future films. Norman Osborne didn't appear at all in TASM, but clearly he will be a major presence in upcoming films.

I kind of figured that the point of Jenny is that she WAS a nobody. And yet Perry and Steve were still willing to stay there with her in a moment of crisis.

I've seen it.
Amy is MAGNIFICENT!!!!
I knew it, but my jealousy stopped me from recognizing she's a really beautiful woman!
Her body is smoking hot!!! ♥

Henry is lucky he kissed her!!

Today is Amy Adam's birthday. Happy Birthday, Amy! That makes her 39 today.

Amy and Matty!! :hrt:

images

I loved, loved, loved Amy as Lois Lane. I wasn't too familiar with her body of work before seeing MoS so I didn't have any negative reservations towards her beforehand. But, along with Durance, this is my favorite interpretation of the character.

I'm just glad that she was a real character with real personality. With Adams, just like with Durance, you can understand why Clark loves her. You understand why she's "that" girl for him.

With Kidder & Bosworth I saw nothing special or remotely interesting. Their portrayals had no real ambition, or nothing to set Lois away from the rest of the pack. Add that to the fact that neither of them looked particularly stunning.

That's what I love about Amy as Lois. She's incredibly beautiful, but there's a lot of intelligence underneath and she's a real reporter who gets in the middle of the action to find out what she needs/wants to know.

Am definitely looking forward to seeing more of her in this franchise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"