Not open for further replies.
A lot of new stills:

tumblr_m6t4gbHHos1qcdcjwo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_m6t4gbHHos1qcdcjwo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_m6t4gbHHos1qcdcjwo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_m6t4gbHHos1qcdcjwo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_m6t4gbHHos1qcdcjwo5_1280.jpg

Last edited:
After seeing that pic of Cathaway with her goggles down... I think I want a GD Movie Masters instead of GU.

Guys, the four years we've been waiting this since TDK ran faster than the few days missing for the opening night.

Love the one with goggles down.

First pic = :hrt:

Finally the Catwoman XXX thread. My day has come, hahaha!!!

I just saw some new pics in the "pics-no discussion" thread with Hathaway sporting short hair.

Why didnt she have that in the movie? She looks so... Cool and sexy! Not that the long hair is bad of course.

Guys, the four years we've been waiting this since TDK ran faster than the few days missing for the opening night.

Indeed it is :dry: though, on the flip side, there's that bit of "holy **** it's finally here" moment that keeps coming back to me. I still have that Hardy-movie-marathon to go through! :oldrazz:

Seriously though, there's something about the way TDK ended, the entire theme of getting one's life back in Inception, and the release of TDKR that has a bit of a personal resonance in it. It's the same years I applied for college, got turned down by the ones i really really wanted to go to, enrolled in a place i physically hate, and am now working my way to accepting that (oh and falling in and out of love in between). I dunno, I can't be the only one who's connected to these films so personally. Something about the release being this close is just getting to me. LOL.

Love the one with goggles down.

The one with her looking off-camera really has that classic 60s quality in it. The Newmar suit helps. A lot.

I just saw some new pics in the "pics-no discussion" thread with Hathaway sporting short hair.

Why didnt she have that in the movie? She looks so... Cool and sexy! Not that the long hair is bad of course.
She had it cut to play Fantine in Les Mis. If Nolan had wanted her to cut her hair, obviously she would not have protested. He wanted her hair long as Selina.

i think she pulls off the short-haired look pretty well. I wouldn't have minded in the least if they went that route , but alternatively, i love the look she has on as Selina Kyle with her hair tied up in that scene in the office with JGL. And of course, the Hepburn hat.

That 3rd pic is the pose used for her TDKR DC Direct Statue. :)

That 3rd pic is the pose used for her TDKR DC Direct Statue. :)

I don't believe I've seen that. Where is it?

And why still no news on a Hot Toys Catwoman? I hear news of Bane now, and everything else from the world of the Dark Knight. But no Selina Kyle.

Thanks. That looks pretty good. I'm not into statues that much though so I'll wait to see the Hot Toys version... if it ever comes.

Wow. This is unbelievably great. Awesome pictures. :bow:

Sweet interview. It starts at 2 minutes 24 seconds in, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"