The Dark Knight Rises Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody should've asked Hans to put up a damn stream or something for the score.

If Zimmer started have a feel of Anne, he'd be Wandering Hans. :hehe:

blown away by the featurette. blown away. I cant take the wait anymore. I have never in my life been more excited for a film. I am going to comic con next week and I am still more excited to see TDKR than be there :p

It all just looks so perfect! and all the new shots of Anne. oh my god, I cant wait for this!!

Its been quite the journey.

SO, we have a lot of Catwoman pictures now. What photo would you like to see as the very first official photo?

SO, we have a lot of Catwoman pictures now. What photo would you like to see as the very first official photo?

Oh most definitely this one.

TDKRCatwoman-595x330.jpg

Link to full picture: http://i.imgur.com/zPjug.jpg

It's both awesome looking and screams Catwoman, the back-clash for her outfit would have been waaaaaaaaaaaay less than from the one we got.

People would still have been surprised and thrown off by the lack of cowl, but they would have a hard time deny that the 60s style in an updated still looks great on it's own.

Last edited:
^ Can you resize or place it in spoiler tags please?

YES!!! :applaud THIS IS THE ONE!!! :hrt::hrt::hrt: Bless you for returning it to my eyes kvz5!!! Lookit Gary's hand on Christian's arm - awww!!! They need to do a movie where Christian isn't Batman and all in-character on-set and they can legit be BFFs!!! LOL!

There're also lovely pics from the above of Anne laughing with them both - totes at the fact at how TDKR is gonna break all sorts of records. Gary Oldman and Christian Bale are my favourite actors ever, #1 and #2 respectively, and though I didn't think she'd do Catwoman - my fave comicbook female - justice at first... :whatever: ...it looks as if Anne'll be my third favourite of the trilogy - she's won me over already with the little I've seen... and the guys reactions over on the 'reviews and critics' thread have made me so happy.

First cast-interview with Anne. Lovely as always and she's sooo cute in her short-hair. :hrt:

First cast-interview with Anne. Lovely as always and she's sooo cute in her short-hair. :hrt:

Yes she is. I don't know why but a lot of women are with short hair, even more than with longer hair. :oldrazz:

Anne is going to kick so much ass she is going to be the best catwoman ever. One day we're all going to look at new actresses playing selina and say, nah she'll never be as good as Anne

Supporting both the protagonist and antagonist are a host of diverse characters that are as complex as they are intriguing. In The Dark Knight, we were presented with the Joker, who was not only insane, but also incapable of telling the same origin story twice. He would gladly die to “watch the world burn.” This movie gives us this complexity with no less than three supporting roles. While this writer has found Anne Hathaway (of The Princess Diaries and Havoc fame) to be drab and aloof in her past roles, she is the polar opposite in The Dark Knight Rises. She not only blows away Michelle Pfeiffer’s Selina Kyle/Catwoman portrayal, she is downright intoxicating.
http://manarchymag.com/core/2012/07/dark-knight-rises-sneak-review/

You should check out Morgan Freeman one. Little more than one minute and he says basically nothing. :woot:

Wait... that green grin on u makes me think otherwise.......

Yes she is. I don't know why but a lot of women are with short hair, even more than with longer hair. :oldrazz:

Yeah noticed that. Even Black Widow had small hair :oldrazz: which is why i'm more than happy with Selina sporting her long curls. Much more feminine.

Someone (likely a troll) posted the following (potentially major) spoiler on IMDb.

[BLACKOUT]Catwoman dies, even though Batman intended to be the sacrifical one[/BLACKOUT]

Anyone know if this is backed up by any truth or is it just bs?

Someone (likely a troll) posted the following (potentially major) spoiler on IMDb.

[BLACKOUT]Catwoman dies, even though Batman intended to be the sacrifical one[/BLACKOUT]

Anyone know if this is backed up by any truth or is it just bs?

Probably bs, the rumour was actually here a few months ago, but I think it's fake.

The pic behind the cage is great...looks like she's wondering if she did the right thing or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"