The Dark Knight Rises Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman XXXIV

For reference:

Mentmore Towers (BB):
mentmore-towers-02.jpg

Wollaton Hall (TDKR):
640px-Wollaton_Park_MMB_07.jpg

The hill/staircase thing is easily explained because that's the back entrance of Mentmore, and we only see the front entrance of Wollaton in TDKR. Mentmore is said to have been closely based on the design of Wollaton in the first place too. I can buy it.

ContinuityRage_zps7a353c66.jpg

Alfred Pennyworth: *Just* the way it was, sir?
Bruce Wayne: Yeah. Why?
Alfred Pennyworth: I thought this might be a good opportunity for improving the foundations.

And perhaps a little more. I buy it too.

He meant the southeast corner though, aka, the Batcave.

The Manor and foundation in Batman Begins isn't the same one in TDKR, it's that simple. We even see the front and back of it in Begins, it's not the same anyway you cut it.

"Brick for brick" lol

Bruce Wayne and his lies

Why did they not just use the same castle?

I believe I remember it being brought up either on the special features or in the "Art and Making of" book. If I remember correctly, I think it was booked or something at the time they needed it.

He meant the southeast corner though, aka, the Batcave.

The Manor and foundation in Batman Begins isn't the same one in TDKR, it's that simple. We even see the front and back of it in Begins, it's not the same anyway you cut it.

That's why I said "and perhaps a little more". And I know is not the same building. Frankly, it doesn't bother me as much as Gordon's children ages in Begins and The Dark Knight.

I believe I remember it being brought up either on the special features or in the "Art and Making of" book. If I remember correctly, I think it was booked or something at the time they needed it.

Yeah , it wasn't available.

Can someone please post HQ images of Catwoman?

Damn....Anne looks even better during her audition.

I LOVE the wavy hair. It made her look more mature. And what scene did they use? Bruce was cradling her face! :hrt: Or is that where he's taking the necklace from her neck LOL?

(Caps from ChrisB)

hnuk.jpg

wg8w.jpg

p6wg.jpg

9rqq.jpg

MEOW! :wow::woot:

I LOVE the wavy hair. It made her look more mature. And what scene did they use? Bruce was cradling her face! :hrt: Or is that where he's taking the necklace from her neck LOL?

(Caps from ChrisB)

hnuk.jpg

wg8w.jpg

p6wg.jpg

9rqq.jpg

Hey, hate to be that person, but I had to join the board just to say that these aren't from ChrisB, but my edits -- featured here. I've got a whole bunch more, there, as well -- for Eckhart, Hardy, and Cillian, as well as other Hathaway-Selina edits! I have to clarify because CBM sourced you here and I didn't get credit for my work on these.

Glad you're all enjoying! :-)

Last edited:
Wow, love these. :bow:

Can't wait to see the actual screen test vid!

She looks better in the screen test than she did in the entire movie.

LOVE the wavy hair. :hrt::hrt:

Hey, hate to be that person, but I had to join the board just to say that these aren't from ChrisB, but my edits -- featured here. I've got a whole bunch more, there, as well -- for Eckhart, Hardy, and Cillian, as well as other Hathaway-Selina edits! I have to clarify because CBM sourced you here and I didn't get credit for my work on these.

Glad you're all enjoying! :-)

Oh, I thought they just all came from here - http://batman-news.com/2013/09/21/dark-knight-trilogy-ultimate-collectors-edition-review/. My apologies. :up:

They're reciting lines from Miranda Tate's charity dance in those first two screencaps. Then in the last two it's the "you don't owe these people anymore" scene.

She looks more 'Cat' like in the screen test. Love the cat ears and the wild wavy hair.

I wonder if they styled everyone screen testing that way (wavy hair) or it was just Anne who styled herself like that when she came for the screen test? It would be kind of sad if it was the former because that means that they thought at some point to have Selina have wavy hair but then they decided not to. Don't get me wrong... I liked the clean, straight hair look too that we eventually got but this wavy hair look is just perfection.

ETA: As mentioned above, the cat ears and the lower neckline looks better too. Although I do understand the need for the change in the cat ears in the movie (for functionality and all that) so I can't complain about that too much.

They're reciting lines from Miranda Tate's charity dance in those first two screencaps. Then in the last two it's the "you don't owe these people anymore" scene.

Thanks! :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"