Another Positive Thor Review! !!new!!

The don Blake side was to give him an alternate entity but I do not think it is necessary with a character that is also a God.

The way this script sounds, Donald Blake has no place in the movie. He'd be much better suited for a sequel.

And I love it how Marvel is really shaping up their films. Iron Man looks awesome. The Incredible Hulk and Thor are getting great script reviews. I'm absolutely excited to see what else they can do.

And I love it how Marvel is really shaping up their films. Iron Man looks awesome. The Incredible Hulk and Thor are getting great script reviews. I'm absolutely excited to see what else they can do.

Captain America :D

Accept no substitute.

TESTIFY!!

Sorry thats a horrible script.
Testify to what a fantasy based movie yeh no thanks I thought they were supposed to be making THOR not some LOTR type movie to try and double dip there money.
Sounds like typical studio head idiots...hey if we make it in Asgard we will get comic book fans and throw in some elves and giants and we will get the fantasy crowd to yeh yeh thats the ticket ......

The more I see this Asgard based script the more I know this movie is gonna bomb if it even gets made which I am doubting even more now as well.

The don Blake side was to give him an alternate entity but I do not think it is necessary with a character that is also a God.

But that is exactly the point he was bonded with Blake to teach him humility and the value of human beings.
Without Blake how is he going to learn that humility? how exactly is he going to learn the value of human beings?
You know these are the reasons Odin sent him to Earth right?
Its the old saying if its not broken do not fix it and that is exactly what they seem to be trying to do fix something that is not broken but will be once they are done fixing it aright....

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"