• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Antje Traue IS Faora in The Man of Steel - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks a lot
No prob mate.

Hi,

I'm new here, and my nick might give you a hint as to why :woot:

Thanks for the great Antje content!

This is an interview in a different location which I didn't find here so far:

2 minutes in English and the last minute in Deutsch.

http://www.cinema.de/kino/trailer/video/cinema-interview-antje-traue-ueber-man-of-steel,5479866.html
Awesome, cheers!
And welcome to the cult.
You're doomed, I tell you, doomed!

It's funny that she has a hard time finding the right words ("advice") in German.
Yeah, noticed that too.
I hope she keeps commuting between Hollywood and the Fatherland to not forget her mother tongue. It's always nice to hear her speak German for a change.

Faora, Woman of Steel spinoff film. Make it happen WB.

Make it happen, Vivid Entertainment.

Faora, Woman of Steel spinoff film. Make it happen WB.
You'd have better luck with a kickstarter campaign like they did for the Veronica Mars movie.

Seriously, though, I'll be happy even with just a few flashback scenes with Faora and Zod vs Brainiac on Krypton for the sequel.

Antje Traue as a certain raven haired Amazonian princess/demigod, think of the possibilities.

1164_594287123936435_1083502940_n.jpg

lol

A good box office performance is its own reward.

Eew. It looks like her face has been cocooned.

That's funny. I took this snap (or at least exactly the same) and a few others from the vanityfair-video and posted them in a german celeb forum a few weeks ago. It got maybe a few dozen clicks. And now I find these snaps on tumblr, facebook, etc.. It's astonishing how the Faora madness goes wild.

Even bigger version of a shot from quite a few pages back (from Bullett Magazine or something):

ks66.jpg

And another one from the same shoot:

exk6.png

Last edited:
Eerie that she was already sporting the Faora hairdo back then.
Even the coat or jacket or whatever she's wearing kind of resembles the 'Earth' battle suit.

I would have rather seen the final battle come down to Faora VS Superman, rather than Zod/Supes...:word:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"