Antje Traue IS Faora in The Man of Steel - Part 2

I'm really happy to see Antje getting more & more roles. Would be great to see her become more of a major player amongst her fellow actresses. She's definitely got the talent to pull it off.

10714136_750963211646546_7001176399901457190_o.jpg

This master of bone magic is the Queen’s most trusted confidant, torn between her loyalties as a sister to Malkin and a mother to Alice.
In before "more like ***** magic" jokes.

Everything about her look in this movie is exceptional. Then again, it always is. :D

Was surprised to see her in the Woman in Gold trailer in theaters. Beautiful as always

Found this MoS pic on 4chan. I've never seen that one before:

AntjeTraueMoS1420809267680.jpg

So I've seen Seventh Son. Not impressed by the movie. Bridges was the best of it, also Moore was good too. Traue was misused. She did well with what she was given, but she looked gorgeous in the movie.

I hope in her next movie Despite the falling Snow she has more screentime to show her talent.

Does anyone know if she's the starring character in the movie? I know she's one of the starring but not sure.

Also Trauen or anyone... when does DTFS (Despite the Falling) Snow releases?

1 or 2 days late, depending on the timezome, but nevertheless:

Happy Birthday, Miss Traue! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Outlier has been shown on several short film festivals (Vancouver, Hof/Germany).

Despite the Following Snow: The director refered to Antje and Rebecca as her leading ladies, but I think Rebecca is the "main leading lady".

In the last months Antje filmed two German TV productions:
A six part mini series called "Weinberg", a mystery thriller where she plays the female lead and a two part TV film about a German polit scandal (as I mentioned 1,2 pages ago)

Finally a little new content:

[YT]UuAOOdzRv2M[/YT]

gorgeous as always :yay:

I really like her voice. Every time she talks it feels like shes telling you a story over a campfire.

[YT]UuAOOdzRv2M[/YT]gorgeous as always :yay:
Nice one, cheers!
A real shame though that the (at least visually decent) movie's piss-poor writing doesn't really do Antje and the other actors (even Bridges and Moore) any favors at all.

Three new 7th Son videos...

The first one contains a lot of the beautiful Antje, the other two a little:

[YT]Ct8RjZSqhTw[/YT]

[YT]cIvwwV64rFo[/YT]

[YT]KSVLgISd2zM[/YT]

Couple new pictures from the current May issue of Interview Magazine:

pjT3Er.png

ceyMQX.png

7is4il.png

ngMMDN.png

Beautiful pictures :yay:

Btw: In the interview Antje says that she has to turn down a lot of role offers and to choose her roles very carefully.

So it seems that there is no lack of choices.... which is good, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"