Antje Traue IS Faora in The Man of Steel - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing work! Like palette color, lighting, ricochet bullets, armor and shine. Also cool is made the background and developing cloak. And of course Faora).:hrt:

faora_ul_by_mahenbu-d6b7i9j.jpg

Not so great job as the previous one, but still done well.

man_of_steel_by_r_2775-d6cddr3.jpg

The first of those is great. Did you do them yourself?

Christopher Nolan seems to share our preferences.

In this video Henry Cavill says that he never met Chris on set and never talked to him. Amy Adams saw him on set, but never got in contact. Shannon never met or talked to Chris...

And then Antje tells that Nolan was on set when they shot the C-17 scene, and that they shook hands and talked to each other. Shannon looks a bit jealous, but Antje and he have great chemistry together.

[YT]n-tRc1gOuNg[/YT]

In this video Henry Cavill says that he never met Chris on set and never talked to him. Amy Adams saw him on set, but never got in contact. Shannon never met or talked to Chris...

And then Antje tells that Nolan was on set when they shot the C-17 scene, and that they shook hands and talked to each other. Shannon looks a bit jealous, but Antje and he have great chemistry together.

[YT]n-tRc1gOuNg[/YT]

Wow. How interesting)). I wanted to Chris invited Antje in "Interstellar"... But there already is Anne Hathaway and Jessica Chastain...

:hrt::hrt::hrt:

tumblr_moyk9wjuG51so0s3vo1_250.gif
tumblr_moyk9wjuG51so0s3vo3_250.gif

tumblr_moyk9wjuG51so0s3vo4_250.gif
tumblr_moyk9wjuG51so0s3vo2_250.gif

[YT]n-tRc1gOuNg[/YT]
Well, he comes off as a true scholar and gentleman with a keen eye for the finer things in life, so this shouldn't be surprising at all.

On another note - all you die-hard devotees might want to keep an eye on the Official Seventh Son farcebook page, at least for the next 5 days.
Looks like they're releasing a new character poster every day until Thursday, when SDCC 2013 officially opens.

There might not even be one with Antje's character on it (like there wasn't a single one that featured Faora, good job WB) since the seven most important characters are likely the ones played by Harington (1st poster), Vikander (2nd poster), Moore, Bridges, Barnes, Williams and Honsou but as they say, "hope dies last".

Wow. How interesting)). I wanted to Chris invited Antje in "Interstellar"... But there already is Anne Hathaway and Jessica Chastain...

Antje can keep my heart.

:hrt:

Well, he comes off as a true scholar and gentleman with a keen eye for the finer things in life, so this shouldn't be surprising at all.

On another note - all you die-hard devotees might want to keep an eye on the Official Seventh Son farcebook page, at least for the next 5 days.
Looks like they're releasing a new character poster every day until Thursday, when SDCC 2013 officially opens.

There might not even be one with Antje's character on it (like there wasn't a single one that featured Faora, good job WB) since the seven most important characters are likely the ones played by Harington (1st poster), Vikander (2nd poster), Moore, Bridges, Barnes, Williams and Honsou but as they say, "hope dies last".

can't wait for that :D

What else can I say? BEAUTIFUL!!!! :hrt:

So stunning :wow:

I hope MOS was the starting point of getting Antje the right amount of exposure for the general audience, where it'll boost her career and open several big opportunities for her in the long run.

I've never seen Antje in any film before MOS (nor have I seen the films that she had appeared in before MOS obviously), but wow, she made quite an impact with the role that she was given. Antje definitely has the screen presence, acting skills, voice, and beauty to become a big star, and it doesn't hurt that she comes off a nice person as well.

Was just thinking about this. If they wanted to bring back Antje as Faora, and Darkseid was a villain in a Justice League film, she could be a member of the Furies.

Was just thinking about this. If they wanted to bring back Antje as Faora, and Darkseid was a villain in a Justice League film, she could be a member of the Furies.

Antje does have the look that a person would need in order to portray one of Darkseid's furies.

It's interesting on how she looks like she could believably portray quite a few DC characters; ranging from Wonder Woman, Talia, and even a Fury.lol

bk0s.jpg

fd87.jpg

u5wj.jpg

kaej.jpg

jkh3.jpg

Production stills of Antje's character Zoe from '5 Days of War' which also happens to have this gentleman

xbnt.jpg

playing the secretary of Andy García's Mikheil Saakashvili, president of Georgia.

Renny Harlin, director of '5 Days of War' is currently filming 'Hercules 3D', the direct competitor to Brett Ratner's 'Hercules: The Thracian Wars' Antje was attached to at some point.

All coincidence of course.

I can only imagine the uproar/sheetstorm this would have caused. People going ballistic not just over a Superman that kills but also a Superman that kills a woman.

csu7.png
Wow, Faora just can't get away from Superman, can she?

This is the massive fanboy in me talking(or how I usually am :hehe:), but I kind of want Antje to appear in the next Sam Mendes James Bond movie. :)

This is the massive fanboy in me talking(or how I usually am :hehe:), but I kind of want Antje to appear in the next Sam Mendes James Bond movie. :)
Villain or girlfriend Bond?):yay:

Loved the moment when Faora saw the destruction of Krypton. She was so miserable...:csad:

Last edited:
^ GREAT IMAGE! But the MODS won't like it! :(
They don't allow for recorded images from movies, even if its clear that you actually saw the film in theaters and didn't contribute to piracy.

Yeah, the mods won't like it. You might wanna edit the post.

*Right clicks and saves* :hehe:

^ GREAT IMAGE! But the MODS won't like it! :(
They don't allow for recorded images from movies, even if its clear that you actually saw the film in theaters and didn't contribute to piracy.
Yeah, the mods won't like it. You might wanna edit the post.
*Right clicks and saves* :hehe:
Understood.:csad:
I really want one GIF... The moment when Zod left the Citadel Jor-El and Faora met him. Showed her this close-up... almost in profile... and with such an ominous music. She had such a look in this moment... And her punk hairstyle... I love this moment.:hrt:

I just wanted to give Faora a big hug when that scene happened. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"