tumblr_mpn5zyGRHA1qjjo6qo1_250.gif
tumblr_mpn5zyGRHA1qjjo6qo2_250.gif

tumblr_mpn5zyGRHA1qjjo6qo3_250.gif
tumblr_mpn5zyGRHA1qjjo6qo4_250.gif

tumblr_mpn5zyGRHA1qjjo6qo5_250.gif
tumblr_mpn5zyGRHA1qjjo6qo6_250.gif

Amazing work.
A striking similarity in everything!:wow:
Only cloak should be black. And the knife was missing... should be left on the belt.:yay:

faora_man_of_steel_by_earache_j-d6da3qv.jpg

by earache-J

Before it gets taken down I have to say the look she gives Hardy when she seems him in the "IS" picture is absolutely hilarious

And is it odd I wouldnt mind being the throw away actor getting his neck broken in the "OWN" pic? lol lol

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Antje is married? :cwink: I couldn't find anything on her IMDB profile, and her official site doesn't have any bio information.

Faora is one of my favorite aspects of Man of Steel. :hrt:

It makes no difference!
For every marriage candidate you find, she will find a million more! :woot:
:woot::woot::woot:
Before it gets taken down I have to say the look she gives Hardy when she seems him in the "IS" picture is absolutely hilarious
Oh, Yes. I also like her look in this moment). GIF "IS".:yay:
And is it odd I wouldnt mind being the throw away actor getting his neck broken in the "OWN" pic? lol lol
Of these GIF my favorite "OWN". :yay:

Welcome to the Hype, blurayer.

how-are-you-doing.gif

For YT, you only put the last part.

So for that Antje video, you only put hceiVpGpTi8 instead of the full link.

Thanks for the welcome! Nice to be here :yay: Hehe creepy Bale gif...:woot:

There's going to be a cast panel for 'Seventh Son' as part of the Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures Preview of Their Upcoming Lineups at SDCC next Saturday, might want to keep an eye on that for (possibly) some more Antje.
As I point out in this post:
http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=26329457&postcount=913

there is a large possibility that Antje is at Comic Con.

On another note - all you die-hard devotees might want to keep an eye on the Official Seventh Son farcebook page, at least for the next 5 days.
Looks like they're releasing a new character poster every day until Thursday, when SDCC 2013 officially opens.

There might not even be one with Antje's character on it (like there wasn't a single one that featured Faora, good job WB) since the seven most important characters are likely the ones played by Harington (1st poster), Vikander (2nd poster), Moore, Bridges, Barnes, Williams and Honsou but as they say, "hope dies last".

and because "Comic Con 2013" is printed on the character posters, I would expect a character poster of Antje for CC2013.

I saw the trailer for the film, and she doesn't even appear once. Her role must be very small. :csad:

She is not in the first trailer. I expect more trailers, and trailers with Antje.

She is not in the first trailer. I expect more trailers, and trailers with Antje.
I also hope that in the following trailers Antje appears. And posters should appear with her.
Amazing work.
A striking similarity in everything!:wow:
Only cloak should be black. And the knife was missing... should be left on the belt.:yay:

by earache-J
Heh. It seems the author has paid attention to my comments. The second version.:whatever:
And a black cloak and a knife appeared. And background now another.:yay:

by earache-J

The one thing that kinda worried me, it's the fact that Antje herself seems not to be really interested in that kind of roles. I think she mentioned that once in an interview...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"