The Man of Steel Merchandise Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
ebay... just use google search for other places outside of ebay. thats how i got mine

MOS button
kneelbeforezod.jpg

I bought a new lanyard today and got a nice rubber keychain of the shield...I love it

is anyone else thinking that, with all the promo stuff having "Kneel" and "Kneel before Zod"....I know Michael Shannon said he doesn't say it, but that line has got to be in the movie, I mean.....why else would they advertise it lol

is anyone else thinking that, with all the promo stuff having "Kneel" and "Kneel before Zod"....I know Michael Shannon said he doesn't say it, but that line has got to be in the movie, I mean.....why else would they advertise it lol

he says it...I mean come on. Like you said, why would they advertise it on EVERYTHING Zod if he didn't say it?!!?!?! He says it

So now that we've seen it in the latest trailer, I really want a poster or shirt with Superman reaching through the skulls. That image sticks immediately. I remember seeing it through the fuzzy Comic-Con footage last year, but it looks great in top quality.

I'm still waiting for a steel shield keychain. I've had the returns version since 2006. It's about time I replaced it. Haven't seen it yet, though.

You mean like this??
mosmetalkeychain.png

I hope so man, I really do....I mean....he's Zod....he's got to say it :D

After they have plastered it on nearly everything Zod related I'd be upset if he doesn't say it

Picked up both variant covers of the New EMPIRE June issue Today after work. Minty fresh to boot from my local Barnes and Noble.

After they have plastered it on nearly everything Zod related I'd be upset if he doesn't say it

That reminds me of the 2001 Planet of The Apes trailers he kept saying "Bring me the space man!" But it was nowhere in the movie haha

I am starting to think they lied about "Kneel before Zod". Either he says it, or Faora does.

Not finding much.

It'd be cool if they did one of the Fortress key.

I was just thinking that. Rubie's Costumes will be selling the Command Key, I might have to buy two. One to wear as a necklace if The Noble Collection doesn't sell one and then one to turn into a keychain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"