Hans Zimmer Scoring The Man of Steel - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait until you hear it in the movie. :cwink: Pretty sure they use the entire track, no cuts.

Hans%20Landa%20from%20Inglourious%20Basterds%20is%20excited.gif

Wait until you hear it in the movie. :cwink: Pretty sure they use the entire track, no cuts.

Oh god I cannot wait for this. i sortve have it in my head how I imagine it going down in the film. I get goosebumps every time I listen to the track and imagine what'll be happening in the film.

Also, is this Z+ app available for android phones?

they should rename it MAN OF FEELS!

damn you Zimmer!

Waiting for release of all tracks. I'm greedy that way.

Seems there's two main themes for Superman.

There's only one main theme. At least that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :woot: You hear variations of it throughout the score. Not really a spoiler but:

It's played during a key moment that cements my opinion.

There's only one main theme. At least that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :woot:

You mean they go together? I was thinking that, too. William's score kinda' does the same thing. It starts with the fluffy, light trumpety fanfare stuff then dives into this more serious, heroic part. It's kinda the same with Zimmer's except less Star Wars-ish. If any of that makes any sense...

Thanks for this! It'll be enough to get me through part of a trip I'm taking this coming week, at least until I get the full soundtrack.

This week needs to be a national holiday. Man of Steel week. Superman T's are mandatory.

You mean they go together? I was thinking that, too. William's score kinda' does the same thing. It starts with the fluffy, light trumpety fanfare stuff then dives into this more serious, heroic part. It's kinda the same with Zimmer's except less Star Wars-ish. If any of that makes any sense...

Well I think Zimmer meant for one song to be considered "it" and you hear parts of it/variations on it in a lot of other songs on the score.

You talkin' about the emotional theme or the Ideal of Hope theme?

Ideal. What we've heard of it so far is a cut of it, not quite how it actually plays out. :) Flight is close, but I don't quite think it's the "main song."

Okay. I was thinking the two themes present in Flight were part of one larger theme.

Okay. I was thinking the two themes present in Flight were part of one larger theme.

There are two parts to Flight for a reason, won't go into it more than that. But yeah I think they are part of the larger theme.

I get transported somewhere else everytime I listen to Flight. If the scene its used with is as epic as the track, that'll be it, life would have peaked :p

Track 17 is the one I want to listen to the most.

There are two parts to Flight for a reason, won't go into it more than that. But yeah I think they are part of the larger theme.

You sound like you're ready to burst about all that you saw in the movie. I appreciate your mysterious hints here and there and I can't wait until we can openly talk about this film and its musical themes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"