The Man of Steel Merchandise Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered the 1/4 scale Supes from Neca. Bought their 1/4 scale Iron Man and was very impressed. Now the wait until September to team him up with '89 Batman.

For anyone that has ordered the Mondo Man Of Steel posters, have any of you received shipping confirmation as of yet?

These prints were supposed to start shipping out July 29th and I haven't received shipping confirmation as of yet. Just wondering what's the hold up.

For anyone that has ordered the Mondo Man Of Steel posters, have any of you received shipping confirmation as of yet?

These prints were supposed to start shipping out July 29th and I haven't received shipping confirmation as of yet. Just wondering what's the hold up.
I asked what the hold up was and they pointed me to here......http://blog.mondotees.com/2013/07/29/shipping-update-72913/

However, there has been another update since they pointed me to the link above.....http://blog.mondotees.com/2013/08/08/man-of-steel-shipping-update-8813/http://blog.mondotees.com/2013/08/08/man-of-steel-shipping-update-8813/

Last edited:
I asked what the hold up was and they pointed me to here......http://blog.mondotees.com/2013/07/29/shipping-update-72913/

However, there has been another update since they pointed me to the link above.....http://blog.mondotees.com/2013/08/08/man-of-steel-shipping-update-8813/http://blog.mondotees.com/2013/08/08/man-of-steel-shipping-update-8813/

Awesome!!! Thanks for the update KW. This print looks absolutely gorgeous and can't wait to have it framed and up on my wall.

Awesome!!! Thanks for the update KW. This print looks absolutely gorgeous and can't wait to have it framed and up on my wall.

ManofSteel-blog9.jpg

Aw man, anyway I can get that in a bigger image, maybe Wal-paper size?

EDIT: Found it. That would be a KICKASS tattoo and I'm looking to finish mine, though, I'd choose different images in the orange collage with images throughout his history (Action Comics #1, Lex Luthor, Kryptonite, Death of Superman, Clark Kent, Christopher Reeve, The Fortress, etc.)

So awesome.

Last edited:
I have a man of steel capsule speaker, anyone interrested?
264otbr.jpg

Last edited:
ManofSteel-blog9.jpg

Aw man, anyway I can get that in a bigger image, maybe Wal-paper size?

EDIT: Found it. That would be a KICKASS tattoo and I'm looking to finish mine, though, I'd choose different images in the orange collage with images throughout his history (Action Comics #1, Lex Luthor, Kryptonite, Death of Superman, Clark Kent, Christopher Reeve, The Fortress, etc.)

So awesome.

Woah that looks so much bigger then my Mondo Dark Knight Rises poster :wow:

Not buying that Mondo poster makes me very disappointed seeing how amazing it looks in real life but the price tag on that baby was pretty high, I still regret not getting it

Not buying that Mondo poster makes me very disappointed seeing how amazing it looks in real life but the price tag on that baby was pretty high, I still regret not getting it
Considering it's a limited edition, I really don't think $65 including shipping is not bad at all.

You're right I believe I paid just a little under that for the Superman Returns teaser poster, I definitely should of purchased it, I wonder if anyone is selling prints online.

I'm seeing a few on Ebay UK but by gads are they more expensive then they originally sold for. That's Mondo I guess!

Yea, i'm sorry to say but if you passed it up because it was too expensive, you're foolish. It's one of the most beautiful pieces of art i've ever seen and now is the centerpiece of my entertainment room. Anyone lucky enough to have one know what I mean, the thing is glorious! It wasn't expensive at all by Mondo standards. It's beautiful artwork

I know it's beautiful artwork, and I know it's worth the price I have been a collector since I was 5 years old and I don't think being conscious of money is foolish at all, it's called being an adult and having lots of other responsibilities, maybe that's something your not yet aware of.

Did you folks here that Ben Affleck is playing Batman in the MOS sequel Batman Vs Superman. Ben freaking Affleck!! They offered Bale $60 million to play Batman again and he refused. They should have got a clue as to Affleck's superhero acting skills with the Daredevil movie. So i guess he is going to be the batman for the justice league movie and the batman movie reboot after that. Maybe DC needs to take a page out of Marvel's book when it comes to launching a succesful movie (not that they have not had their share of stinkers like IM2 and 3)

Offering Bale money to return was a rumor and nothing more. Until I see some stills, some trailers, and, most importantly, the movie itself, it's way to early to judge whether he's the end of this series or not.

Did you folks here that Ben Affleck is playing Batman in the MOS sequel Batman Vs Superman. Ben freaking Affleck!! They offered Bale $60 million to play Batman again and he refused. They should have got a clue as to Affleck's superhero acting skills with the Daredevil movie. So i guess he is going to be the batman for the justice league movie and the batman movie reboot after that. Maybe DC needs to take a page out of Marvel's book when it comes to launching a succesful movie (not that they have not had their share of stinkers like IM2 and 3)

Why are you bringing up Daredevil? That was 10 years ago. Are you the same person you were 10 years ago? :doh:

Also that $60 million offer for Bale to return as Batman was a complete fabrication. Never happened.

You're right I believe I paid just a little under that for the Superman Returns teaser poster, I definitely should of purchased it, I wonder if anyone is selling prints online.
Yeah, I paid $35 for the double sided teaser poster for MOS and $20 for the frame, so I understand why that SR teaser poster cost so much. Did you get the double sided poster?

Speaking of the Mondo poster, I still haven't received shipping confirmation and it's been almost a full month since they were supposed to start shipping. Although there was a delay in shipping. I think they said there were 5,500 orders in total and they were shipping them out in phases. It's crazy to think that there are only 5,500 of the Mondo posters in the world, and I will have one of them.

Does anyone know where to get a standard blue MOS t-shirt like this in the UK?

MOSshirt_blog.JPG

I've been looking for ages but all I can find are crappy looking ones like this -

41BJQRarBML.jpg

Indeed.
The likeness is a wee bit off, but so is Kal-El's and Jor-El's.
Bit of a bummer that there's no alternate head with a different, more calmer expression (yet) though.

And fingers crossed that they're already working on a Faora figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"