Hans Zimmer Scoring The Man of Steel - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last part of "Flight" sounds like part of "If You Love These People", so what about the rest of that track?

I'm not sure what you mean. Was that supposed to be an insult?

dnpayne wasn't trying to insult you, just saying he/she was surprised (as a lot of people on here are) that you're so underwhelmed by the music.

Not saying there's anything wrong with your opinion, but it's like someone saying they hate ice cream and they don't get what everyone likes about it....you know? :cwink:

Amazon has let me know that they've shipped my MOS soundtrack, excited!!

Ah I am back from working out in gym. So glad I had the new songs in my collection to work out to. Anyways I hope most of you had a chance to download the songs because I am taking them down out of my Dropbox for personal reasons. The 4shared links should still be up unless they get pulled down by the label.

I noticed in the second half of "Flight" there's sort of a whistling part that reminds me of the X-files tv show theme. I think that's kinda cool....considering that Superman is an alien!

Last edited:
Ah I am back from working out in gym. So glad I had the new songs in my collection to work out to. Anyways I hope most of you had a chance to download the songs because I am taking them down out of my Dropbox for personal reasons. The 4shared links should still be up unless they get pulled down by the label.

Thanks again for being the hero we all needed today. :yay:

Someone leak it and pm me and I will forever owe you my life.

Thanks for sharing, LJB! This is more than enough to tide me over until the release on Tuesday.

...of course, now that I've said that, it's going to leak. :D

Check the previous page for download links. I doubt it's legally correct since he bought those tracks.

I thought Thor had a great score to it, as well. A great measure for me is my wife. She's never been a fan of me listening to scores in the car, but she actually enjoyed Thor.

Other than that, I completely agree and, up until now, IM3 and ST:ID have dominated my iPhone.

Oh boy, tell me about it. My girlfriend absolutely despises it when I put music scores in the car, fair point though...I'd likely drive like a maniac if I'd listen to one of Zimmer's scores. I can imagine listening to "Flight" in the car.

Bump.

Thanks for the up! Somewhat of a leak but should cause WaterTower to put the entire OST stream up soon.

I think the theme is what's played in Krypton's Last, This is Clark Kent, and Flight. Also other tracks. That's what I heard in the film more than anything else was that one identifiable sound.

What's this obsession with a main theme? This isn't John Williams' score.

I'd say it's abundantly clear what the main theme is supposed to be:

006zw.png

I'd say it's abundantly clear what the main theme is supposed to be:

006zw.png

Yep. The second half of "Flight" is heard in practically half the tracks on the OST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"