The Man of Steel Merchandise Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...lets see. I need, what, $600 for MOS Hot Toys so far. After Zod I have decided to take the leap. It didn't hurt that I was at my local comic shop the other day and saw HT Reeve Superman on display. Almost shelled out the $200 for it on the spot. Also had a huge black box that my son found. It was like three times his size and on the box it said HT Batmobile.

SOOO I finally just walked into my local ***** Sporting Goods and this baby was there shining, I was so psyched much better than spending ober $100 on ebay for it! I can't wait to wear it while I train tomorrow at the gym.

SOOO I finally just walked into my local ***** Sporting Goods and this baby was there shining, I was so psyched much better than spending ober $100 on ebay for it! I can't wait to wear it while I train tomorrow at the gym.

Sweeeeet! How much again?

Nice, dude! Funny, I was going to do the SAME thing but never got around to it. Off to ***** I go....

It came to $63.00 roughly with tax, more than worth it when people are selling them on ebay for $150 and people are actually spending that on them.

Damn I'd love one of those. It would also make my friend, gym goer and fellow Superman fan hugely jealous.

I wore it today while pumping iron jamming the Man of Steel score, it felt epic, no joke wearing the thing made me stronger than I've ever felt. I usually wear just tank tops to the gym the material also helps flexibility it is definitley worth the price.

all sorts of merchandise at supermanmanofsteel.co.uk and pre order dvd

Any new photos of the Hot Topics MOS statue?

Picked up the Command Key necklace at Walmart in the Halloween section guys. 6 bucks.
z4pa.jpg

Last edited:
It came to $63.00 roughly with tax, more than worth it when people are selling them on ebay for $150 and people are actually spending that on them.

Dickssportinggoods.com and of course underarmour.com have them in stock for $45. Different varieties as well (Superman, Spider-Man, Iron Man).

Colors too. I myself picked up a Superman UA shirt in Blue/Grey, Black/Orange and Charcoal/Red.

They're a hit in the gym I can tell you that.

It called the "Alter Ego" line...

Finally came across the MoS shirt I've been looking for all along.

From this film, I didn't wan't anything more complex then the classic blue shield t shirt, with the new MoS 'S'.
No fancy graphics or texturing, just the classic t shirt with a decent sized shield. Finally found one in town yesterday, and today I came across the MoS issue of Muscle and Fitness came out in the UK.
I also got a MoS Superman Lego keyring, not pictured, so all in all a good week!

ZR5EUvLl.jpg

Finally came across the MoS shirt I've been looking for all along.

From this film, I didn't wan't anything more complex then the classic blue shield t shirt, with the new MoS 'S'.
No fancy graphics or texturing, just the classic t shirt with a decent sized shield. Finally found one in town yesterday, and today I came across the MoS issue of Muscle and Fitness came out in the UK.
I also got a MoS Superman Lego keyring, not pictured, so all in all a good week!

ZR5EUvLl.jpg

Is that officially licensed?

I found these cycling jerseys as an Under Armour alternative.
They are all red on the back to give the cape illusion. You can also find pants with screen printing of the boots.

2013-Man-of-Steel-Shirt-Short-Sleeve-Round-Collar-font-b-Superman-b-font-font-b.jpg

$(KGrHqZ,!lQFH4RGhKi+BSCbCCUTgw~~60_35.JPG

200952585332_1.jpg

I should point out that these seem to originate from China on ebay so buyer beware. They can be purchased on Amazon which may add some security.

Last edited:
Is that officially licensed?

Yeah it has a DC label inside and a Man of Steel label attached to the garment. I bought it at HMV, which tells me it must be official as well.

Yeah it has a DC label inside and a Man of Steel label attached to the garment. I bought it at HMV, which tells me it must be official as well.

well poo, there used to be an HMV here in NYC. I guess I'll have to do some searching.

the Command Key Supes is on Amazon at 15.99.

Got to say, disappointed with the action figure line - no lois, hardy, kryptonian villians, even the smaller of the figures didn't have any decent play sets, metropolis, krypton dragon escape etc - could have done so much more.

Has anyone gotten the junior novelization of the 'prequel' to MOS, or any of the junior books? I just ordered them from Wal-Mart. I gotta say, I peeked at some of the artwork on Amazon. I thought the art was pretty gorgeous, to be honest.

Received my Mondo MOS Print this past Monday and it is a beauty!!!

Check out the pics below.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back