Antje Traue IS Faora in The Man of Steel - Part 2

The first one is just wow

The style of the "otherworld" in the movie looks great.

Last edited:
Pascal Raimbault finished up his take on Faora (Krypton Concept) as well:

J7oHXP.jpg

DYkSoX.jpg

AlTEcv.jpg

hXhqor.jpg

I think the Ice Bucket Challenge has been a great idea, but now it is time to move on. It's over!

Well, these were my thoughts until a few minutes ago... :cwink:
But now Shamim Sarif (Despite the falling snow) has challenged Antje.
So I think the challenge should go on for a few more days :woot:

[YT]ioR-8kMf1Wg[/YT]

btw she refers to Rebecca Ferguson and Antje as "my leading ladies". So I hope that Antje's role is a real leading role.

We seriously need her to play an evil Bond woman in the next 007 film. And then we need her to play Karnilla the Norn Queen in a future Thor film.

I completely agree with every word. :word:

New trailer for Seventh Son with short Antje moments:

[YT]Ixy38OfsdA8[/YT]

Same icy dominating presence as in MoS (e.g. Antje's head movement in the scene with Julianne Moore) :woot:

Hulk-1700 said:
I completely agree with every word.
Thank you.

New trailer for Seventh Son with short Antje moments:

[YT]Ixy38OfsdA8[/YT]

Same icy dominating presence as in MoS (e.g. Antje's head movement in the scene with Julianne Moore) :woot:

I can dig it.

I'll be checking out the movie strictly for Antje.

A few days ago Antje was in London for post production work for "Despite the falling snow". Unfortunately no pics and no ice bucket challenge so far.

https://www.facebook.com/shamimsarif?hc_location=timeline

"At Pinewood Studios for Despite the Falling Snow ADR work with actress Antje Traue."

Today it is reported on many german news sites that she is the female lead in a six episodes mini series for a German pay TV channel (TNT - Turner Broadcasting System). It is said to be a "mystery psycho thriller"... a mix between "Twin Peaks" and "Lost".
It's Antje's first EVER big role in her native language. I'm very happy for her. :yay:

Shooting starts later this year.

http://www.spiegel.de/kultur/tv/los...-friedrich-muecke-bei-tnt-serie-a-989575.html

Saw it when Gal posted it on Facebook & that's probably one of my favorite pictures ever. :D

'Man of Steel' Actress Joins Kevin Costner in 'Criminal'

The thriller's cast includes Gary Oldman, Tommy Lee Jones and Alice Eve

antje_traue.jpg

Man of Steel's Antje Traue is the latest to join Criminal, a thriller from Millennium Films that will star Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman, Tommy Lee Jones and others.

The film follows a dangerous prison inmate (Costner) implanted with the memories and skills of a dead CIA operative in hopes of stopping a diabolical plot. It'll be directed by The Iceman helmer Ariel Vroman from a script by The Rock scribes Douglas Cook and David Weisberg.

Traue will play a terrorist's henchwoman.

The actress, repped by UTA and Troika in the UK, will next be seen in the Weinstein Company's Woman in Gold, directed by Simon Curtis. Her other credits include the 2009 sci-fi horror film Pandorum, and she will appear in the upcoming fantasy Seventh Son, opposite Jeff Bridges and Julianne Moore, and the indie Cold War thriller Despite the Falling Snow.

She joins an extensive ensemble for Criminal that includes Ryan Reynolds, Star Trek Into Darkness actress Alice Eve and Gal Gadot, who will play Wonder Woman in upcoming Warner Bros./DC Entertainment films.

Chris Bender, J.C. Spink and Matt O'Toole are producing the film, with Avi Lerner, Trevor Short, Boaz Davidson, Mark Gill, John Thompson, Christa Campbell, Lati Grobman, Christine Crow, Jake Weiner and Jason Bloom executive producing.
hollywoodreporter.com

Quite a few former and present DC-related actresses/actors in that one.

Last edited:
Antje Traue and Alice Eve in the same movie?

Building is going to burn down from too much heat.

With that kind of gaze her other hand is probably already on someone's throat or something.
A live demonstration of the iconic midflight-Superman-neck-grab-lift-and-chokeslam, maybe?

Maybe Antje isn't even in the movie and she is just there on set to give Gal Gadot private lessons in being badass. :woot:

A bit more of Antje Traue - the early years, just in:

[YT]jA6lQkqkpQY[/YT]
Beautiful... so sad that these short films exist somewhere, but you don't get them, even if you would be willing to pay for them.

^^ THR confirmed Antje is on criminal.

I know now why they call you "trauen" :D

I know now why they call you "trauen" :D

Actually, whenever I register to a forum I have a hard time finding a nick that is a) not used and b) not too stupid.

So when I was sucked into the mesmerising world of Antje Traue last year and found out that this forum had the most relevant information, I had to find a name.

Then I listened to one Antje interview in German where she says: "Du musst dich nur trauen!". "trauen" is a German word that has a lot of different meanings. Some of them totally unrelated. What it means totally depends on the context where you use it, which is kind of fascinating.
And in addition to that there is of course the similarity Traue - Trauen...

So that is the story how "trauen" became my nick. :yay:

The late-80s-look is spot-on.

yes, it really is.
btw I see one picture and two picture not found icons here

Actually, whenever I register to a forum I have a hard time finding a nick that is a) not used and b) not too stupid.

So when I was sucked into the mesmerising world of Antje Traue last year and found out that this forum had the most relevant information, I had to find a name.

Then I listened to one Antje interview in German where she says: "Du musst dich nur trauen!". "trauen" is a German word that has a lot of different meanings. Some of them totally unrelated. What it means totally depends on the context where you use it, which is kind of fascinating.
And in addition to that there is of course the similarity Traue - Trauen...

So that is the story how "trauen" became my nick. :yay:
Well I guess we learn new things everyday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"