Antje Traue IS Faora in The Man of Steel - Part 2

Gorgeous pencil work right there, very much looking forward to the coloured version now.

Bigger version:

n7tl.jpg

It's actually the same size as the one I posted, which was also larger prior to conversion. :yay:

Faora actually appeared in the Villains Month Zod issue that came out on Wednesday.
True, but that version of Faora wasn't necessarily based on Antje Traue's MoS incarnation of the character.

s2a0.jpg

The one in the upcoming Annual issue on the other hand very much is.

Gorgeous pencil work right there, very much looking forward to the coloured version now.

Bigger version:

n7tl.jpg
It's actually the same size as the one I posted, which was also larger prior to conversion. :yay:
Guessed as much.
Well, can't hurt to have it mirrored on another image host.

Did she? I haven't been reading those. Good to know.

It's a great issue and not tied into anything so you can read it as a one-off.

And sef, it's the same version of Faora. She's just wearing different clothes.

Did she? I haven't been reading those. Good to know.
It's a great issue and not tied into anything so you can read it as a one-off.

And sef, it's the same version of Faora. She's just wearing different clothes.
OK.
The MoS-connection isn't that obvious as it is with the incarnation of Faora in the upcoming Action Comics Annual issue though.

More insane pencil work:

cpj0.jpg

By Budi Setiawan

Oh God, I miss her so much. I need my MoS blu ray so bad...

Outlier

s7x1.jpg

"Outlier" is the second short film project of Lailaps Pictures Ltd. and the aspiring director/author Martin Wallner, after his successful festival contribution "A Lost and Found Box of Human Sensation".

Statistically, cancer patient and successful writer LILITH WINTERBOTTOM (Jean Marsh) should be dead by now. But the cynical misanthrope seems to scare even death away, in order to fulfill one final task: To finish her last book and find a hero's death worthy of her beloved main character SPIDER O'CONNELL (Ed Stoppard), as he takes a last stand against his nemesis, the RED WIDOW (Antje Traue).

However, as the lively and deeply religious ODAMEE MARSHALL (Miriam Margolyes) becomes her hospital roommate, the quiet times of authorial prosperity are over. Unnerved by her "sanctimonious gibberish", Lilith tries by all means to get rid of her new enemy and thereby gets on to Odamee's little secret: In order not to worry her family, she uses her diabetes to cover for a cancer diagnosis. But she's not the only pretender in the room, as Lilith avoids to admit to herself the true reason for her writer's block.

dl24.jpg

What starts out as a clash of religious belief and secularity turns into an unusual relationship, which helps each of them to deal with her own problems: Odamee realizes that every single day with her family is precious and therefore it is okay to poach on the lord's territory and perform a life-prolonging surgery. Lilith on the other hand finally acknowledges, that a hard-boiled agnostic like herself is scared šhitless by the concept of death. And somehow Odamee's adamant belief in a hereafter helps her to find hope in the fact, that in spite of all reason death still remains a mystery. She decides to let her hero live on even after she has passed away and finally finds peace herself.

vj62.jpg

CAST: Miriam Margolyes, Jean Marsh, Ed Stoppard, Antje Traue, Shantia Ullmann, Götz Otto

DIRECTOR: Martin Wallner
lailaps.eu/portfolio/outlier/?lang=en#more-2337

8fdf.jpg

This is an article about Antje's trip from the East to the West Coast from a german magazine. She talked about that trip in an interview.

http://files.redindians.de/downloads/ramp23/ramp23_Porsche_Roman_Kuhn.pdf
Cheers.
A bummer though that the pictures are so lo-res, most of them are really well executed.

Outlier

s7x1.jpg

"Outlier" is the second short film project of Lailaps Pictures Ltd. and the aspiring director/author Martin Wallner, after his successful festival contribution "A Lost and Found Box of Human Sensation".

Statistically, cancer patient and successful writer LILITH WINTERBOTTOM (Jean Marsh) should be dead by now. But the cynical misanthrope seems to scare even death away, in order to fulfill one final task: To finish her last book and find a hero's death worthy of her beloved main character SPIDER O'CONNELL (Ed Stoppard), as he takes a last stand against his nemesis, the RED WIDOW (Antje Traue).

However, as the lively and deeply religious ODAMEE MARSHALL (Miriam Margolyes) becomes her hospital roommate, the quiet times of authorial prosperity are over. Unnerved by her "sanctimonious gibberish", Lilith tries by all means to get rid of her new enemy and thereby gets on to Odamee's little secret: In order not to worry her family, she uses her diabetes to cover for a cancer diagnosis. But she's not the only pretender in the room, as Lilith avoids to admit to herself the true reason for her writer's block.

dl24.jpg

What starts out as a clash of religious belief and secularity turns into an unusual relationship, which helps each of them to deal with her own problems: Odamee realizes that every single day with her family is precious and therefore it is okay to poach on the lord's territory and perform a life-prolonging surgery. Lilith on the other hand finally acknowledges, that a hard-boiled agnostic like herself is scared šhitless by the concept of death. And somehow Odamee's adamant belief in a hereafter helps her to find hope in the fact, that in spite of all reason death still remains a mystery. She decides to let her hero live on even after she has passed away and finally finds peace herself.

vj62.jpg

CAST: Miriam Margolyes, Jean Marsh, Ed Stoppard, Antje Traue, Shantia Ullmann, Götz Otto

DIRECTOR: Martin Wallner
lailaps.eu/portfolio/outlier/?lang=en#more-2337

8fdf.jpg
7rxp.jpg

Clickety click for "the whole picture".

It's from the set of 'Outlier' as well.
Looks like Antje's playing both the fictional villain 'Red Widow' from the book Jean Marsh's character is trying to finish and either a doctor or a nurse going by the name of 'Gretchen' from the hospital Jean Marsh's and Miriam Margolyes' characters stay in.

imdb.com/title/tt2703688

The more important question is though, if the average audience like you or me will be able to get their hands or rather their eyes on this, small indie productions like 'Outlier' tend to be shown at film festivals only unfortunately.

It's from the set of 'Outlier' as well.
Looks like Antje's playing both the fictional villain 'Red Widow' from the book Jean Marsh's character is trying to finish and either a doctor or a nurse going by the name of 'Gretchen' from the hospital Jean Marsh's and Miriam Margolyes' characters stay in.

imdb.com/title/tt2703688

The more important question is though, if the average audience like you or me will be able to get their hands or rather their eyes on this, small indie productions like 'Outlier' tend to be shown at film festivals only unfortunately.
Thanks

It's a short film (11minutes), so I think it'll run at festivals or in theatres before some main movie.

BUT the first short film of that director is now available from the same production company as a stream. So I think the same will happen to Outlier in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"